Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Ain’t nobody who makes high 6 figures is living paycheck to paycheck. That’s just pure BS.
Check to check might be a reach but it’s possible if you live in a major city such as nyc, la, Mia. I have friends and peers paying 5-7k rent monthly then add all the other expenses

As far as the shoes, it is what it is. Are they as good as the OG’s no but they are still dope. A lot of ppl just complain about everything nowadays. No one like the patent breds bc they where not leather, these bc they are suede, the 12’s bc the shape is still off and o bet they will still complain about the bred 4’s bc they are not suede.

When shoes sit, patience is a virtue because at some point you will be able to cop for less than retail or at retail at worst.

A lot of people will keep them on ice for a while anyways so what's the difference in waiting it out to save money?

Everyone has their own unique financial situation and budget. If they sitting like this then there should be no FOMO tied to this model.

A coworker asked me to help him get a pair. Since I already had mine I decided to go to Corporate in Indy to grab the pair in person and shop around. I showed up about 20 minutes before opening and there wasn't a single person in line for FCFS. One guy showed up right at open and got his pair, and I shopped around and grabbed my pair on the way out and nobody else had come in. I knew these would be easy because of the pre-release resale market prices, but still kinda surprised at how easy of a cop it was. I hope this market sticks around through the reimagined black cement 4 release. Would be nice if some or most of the resellers get flushed out of the market. I count this as a victory for actual sneaker enthusiasts.

Trust me. These will be on a lot of sneaker boutiques pre-black friday sales. Hearing these shoe tubers say they were 600k (grain of salt) of stock is crazy. If in fact, this is true, then these will hit outlets soon and be the new Christmas disco buy of the year...

I see boutique stores with walls of L&Fs sitting these will look great on the shelves with them.

Good for the people that wanted these.

Dang I want to like these. I love suede but it just don't look right here. Those reimagined BC 4 on the other hand, my gosh that could be the single most awesome non-OG Jordan release ever. Just straight fire, like it should have been done that way from the jump 35 or whatever years ago...

Trust me. These will be on a lot of sneaker boutiques pre-black friday sales. Hearing these shoe tubers say they were 600k (grain of salt) of stock is crazy. If in fact, this is true, then these will hit outlets soon and be the new Christmas disco buy of the year...
These are definitely on my radar for that Black Friday dip.

I thought everyone wanted quality materials??

Wait, there’s no resale value. So I guess you’re not gonna cop. Smfh. 🤦

Proves everyone’s a reseller. ☠️

They give u crap materials.. y’all complain. Now they giving u good materials.. y’all still complaining.
Ain’t no one asked for suede Royals though…Nike just stay messing with the OGs. They hire some new jacks thinking they slick. Can’t just do a true to original version…?:smh:

Ain’t no one asked for suede Royals though…Nike just stay messing with the OGs. They hire some new jacks thinking they slick. Can’t just do a true to original version…?:smh:
No one asked the LNF either, yet they sold out on release day, sold out on the major restock, and any other restock footsites had... I understand if you're a true purists. If Nike, every 5 to 10 years release true OGs it would be boring. Sure it would satisfy some of us but what about the masses? Some would of caved in on these if they had the LNF treatment. Nike can't please every one. If Nike gave us everything we asked for how would Nike then convince us to buy anything else? Then it would be, "I dont need those because I have the OGs. Maybe we wouldn't feel this way if the market wasn't saturated with 1s... Nikes tactic for years has been make it close but not the same or make it the same but with a twist. The goal is to make money. Mix it up, give it a twist, prolonging the OGs retros and 85 cut... I'm not mad at it. This new royal is beautiful. I love different so I'll find something dope to go with them.

No one asked the LNF either, yet they sold out on release day, sold out on the major restock, and any other restock footsites had... I understand if you're a true purists. If Nike, every 5 to 10 years release true OGs it would be boring. Sure it would satisfy some of us but what about the masses? Some would of caved in on these if they had the LNF treatment. Nike can't please every one. If Nike gave us everything we asked for how would Nike then convince us to buy anything else? Then it would be, "I dont need those because I have the OGs. Maybe we wouldn't feel this way if the market wasn't saturated with 1s... Nikes tactic for years has been make it close but not the same or make it the same but with a twist. The goal is to make money. Mix it up, give it a twist, prolonging the OGs retros and 85 cut... I'm not mad at it. This new royal is beautiful. I love different so I'll find something dope to go with them.
What are you talking about. Its not the same. LNF still had leather and is an OG colorway. Your point makes no sense. Have at it quadruple up if you want. No one wants these *** joints

What are you talking about. Its not the same. LNF still had leather and is an OG colorway. Your point makes no sense. Have at it quadruple up if you want. No one wants these *** joints
Don't be that guy... How did you read my post and say it don't make sense. First off, the Lost n Found is "based off" an OG colorway. The OG wasn't sail in color nor did it come pre-cracked. Technically, it's a "Twist or remix". So technically is not an OG colorway. Still don't make sense??? I really don't care who want these. I'm just saying no one ask for LNF either yet we still wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom