Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Your JD is crazy. I've used $20 discounts for kicks a lot more in demand than those. Especially when it was the day after the release.
That’s what I’m saying. I even pointed to the wall of royals sitting behind us but they didn’t care. Whatever, their loss.

My pair just came in. I really like the blue in person, my only complaint would be is the suede on the toebox feels kinda stiff when I put em on feet but I'm assuming they will break in over time.

IMG_7159.jpeg
IMG_7160.jpeg
IMG_7162.jpeg
IMG_7161.jpeg

Ain’t no one asked for suede Royals though…Nike just stay messing with the OGs. They hire some new jacks thinking they slick. Can’t just do a true to original version…?:smh:

Suede is a classy fabric, not meant for dusty environments. Don’t wanna be running the streets all my life like a delinquent in the dusty places. Out of sight out of mind.

Nike should have charged $200 for these. 💯

Strictly speaking, suede is cheaper material than good leather. It's split from the full grain and sanded to smooth. It's typically thinner and less durable. It is more delicate. Not all leather is equal though, and not all "genuine leather" is even actually what you think it is. We're talking about $200 sneakers, not fine footwear.

Man I know a lot of ppl don’t like these, but if you do get them you will not be disappointed. These are nicer in person. Mines hasn’t came in yet but my son’s pair did and now I can’t wait for my pair to come. These are beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_4265.jpeg
    IMG_4265.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 361
Saw these in-hand at a local consignment/resale shop while I was killing time at the mall. If you like 1s and this colorway, they're pretty nice. I CANNOT believe the prices at that store.....$500-$600+ for most 4s, $400-$500+ for 3s...it's insane.

Only tourists from outside the US would buy from there, and even then, you can acquire from SX and eBay abroad. That store will surely fail hard; it makes absolutely no business sense. They've gotta be losing money (spectrum rent is high). Owners, employees pushing that s**t are such losers....makes me laugh actually. Pathetic.

Saw these in-hand at a local consignment/resale shop while I was killing time at the mall. If you like 1s and this colorway, they're pretty nice. I CANNOT believe the prices at that store.....$500-$600+ for most 4s, $400-$500+ for 3s...it's insane.

Only tourists from outside the US would buy from there, and even then, you can acquire from SX and eBay abroad. That store will surely fail hard; it makes absolutely no business sense. They've gotta be losing money (spectrum rent is high). Owners, employees pushing that s**t are such losers....makes me laugh actually. Pathetic.
Every mall in America has the same hype store where the prices are inflated by at least 50%.

Panda Dunks for $300, Satin Bred 1s for $350……

Yup, every mall has one of these and I like them because I get to see the shoe in hand before I purchase it much much cheaper elsewhere.

I honestly think they’re a front for a drug operation or something because only “customers” I see are the ones trying to sell their shoes, I’ve never actually seen anyone buy anything so I don’t know how they stay in business.

Back to the royals, I agree they are really nice in person. I was never a huge fan of the og royals but I actually really like the suede version, they remind me of sb dunks from early/mid 2000’s. Not as soft but once broken in I think they will be comfy. Awaiting my pair from millennium, hope it comes soon!

Every mall in America has the same hype store where the prices are inflated by at least 50%.

Panda Dunks for $300, Satin Bred 1s for $350……
Maaaaan in Georgia, Northpoint mall and Cumberland.... Perimeter mall has the worst one! prices make me laugh. I asked the dude, "how are you more expensive than StockX?" No answer. All he could say was.... "but you can have them today!" I swear it's a money laundering scheme.... not even an idiot is dumb enough for those prices...

Back
Top Bottom