Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

The blue laces dont match at all...

20231120_214534.jpg

Sent the extra (blue lace pair) back today. Got an extra pair of premium black laces now. 😎
I didn’t realize you do that with laces.

Go to Finish Line, Foot Locker, or Champs in the same mall, buy from the full size run still on NDC, buy from an online retailer for a significant discount like I did on my double up, or…. at my local resale shop:
BC8F666C-70F1-4955-8713-1E77E0A13DE9.jpeg

Who the hell following a sneaker shop’s IG page doesn’t know that these are readily available from every retailer for less? Not as bad as the panda dunk prices I’ve seen at these places, and I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but c’mon.

Go to Finish Line, Foot Locker, or Champs in the same mall, buy from the full size run still on NDC, buy from an online retailer for a significant discount like I did on my double up, or…. at my local resale shop:
BC8F666C-70F1-4955-8713-1E77E0A13DE9.jpeg

Who the hell following a sneaker shop’s IG page doesn’t know that these are readily available from every retailer for less? Not as bad as the panda dunk prices I’ve seen at these places, and I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but c’mon.
Truth is, there's a sucker born everyday

$135 is the best price you can get now. Straight from Nike as well so if they discount any further you can get the cash back.

scooped a pair of PS for my son for xmas

was going to give him a pair of taxi's but I think he'll like these more

🤷‍♂️

I didn't know...I wasn't following this thread because I don't personally care for them

I got a push notification last night that they were 25% off on ndc

Back
Top Bottom