Jordan 1 High Satin Black/Red (Women) - October 18, 2023

IMG_7509.png

Do y'all wait a few minutes before entering? Seems if you wait for them to "remove bots" the higher your chances.
I hit the button the instant it let me and got the W about 12 minutes later. The trick is you need to be wearing a Jordan 1 high on the left foot, Jordan 3 and the right, your shirt needs to be inside out and backwards all while holding your phone upside down...its the only way to cop every time. :wink:

I hit the button the instant it let me and got the W about 12 minutes later. The trick is you need to be wearing a Jordan 1 high on the left foot, Jordan 3 and the right, your shirt needs to be inside out and backwards all while holding your phone upside down...its the only way to cop every time. :wink:
1696515925686.png

Tried for a Men’s 10.5. No luck. We’ll see what happens on release day.

Ozboi lol how your pair ship before mines? Ladies first dag nabbit!!!🤣😂
Lol no idea but they are shipping from Memphis! My co worker asked me if im gonna wear these and I told him yeah but way down the line… he said his Satin 5 bred has a rip on the toe box area so to be careful…

I'm hard on all my ones so may need to cop another pair for later. These and that satin material don't stand a chance after seeing pics of warn satin sbbs.

Got a 11.5W = 10M.. Disappointed with Nike but not surprised. Got a really poor quality pair.. now way someone accepts this. Scratches on the satin on both toe area mud guards. Pen mark on the toe box.. wow $180 for this.. not OK man. Y’all make sure to check your pairs.

IMG_0303.jpeg
IMG_0305.jpeg
IMG_0306.jpeg
IMG_0307.jpeg
IMG_0309.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom