Jordan 1 High Satin Black/Red (Women) - October 18, 2023

IMG_1596.png

Welp, this pretty much guarantees an L on cherries. 🫠

Would crease protectors help keep the satin from getting wrinkled on these? I want to wear my pair but I’m worried about those atrocious satin creases.

Got a notification from snkrs just now saying get em before they gone...bigger sizes still there wtf? Kinda shocked

FSR on nike.com. Nike could of had at least 1 more pair sold if them made extended sizes smh

This is very shocking! Not mad I got mine from Goat still as I didn't pay too much over retail, anyhow. Definitely a sign of the times if these are sitting. I need this same energy for the reverse grinches and mamba 4s to close out the year.

Rare hit on SNKRS for a W12/M10.5 but cancelled it. Copped again when Nike restocked and got cash back through Rakuten. I’ll see how I feel about these when they touch down. If I’m not feeling them, then back they go.

Rare hit on SNKRS for a W12/M10.5 but cancelled it. Copped again when Nike restocked and got cash back through Rakuten. I’ll see how I feel about these when they touch down. If I’m not feeling them, then back they go.
I saw them in person, they are a really nice shoe. This one is a pair to keep for the duration. Prices are low now but later on they won’t be. It’s still an OG black/red colorway in the end and you know what that means.

copped a 12 in person they look good the red is a bit bright but I don’t mind
Hopefully the royals I can just walk in too

I heard there were coupons used for these on Finishline or Hibbett? I got a pair wife, daughter & myself. I gotta try my 12 on I got enough OG Black/Red in closet from 2013 down…. Not sure just gotta c em in person

sign of the times
This is very shocking! Not mad I got mine from Goat still as I didn't pay too much over retail, anyhow. Definitely a sign of the times if these are sitting. I need this same energy for the reverse grinches and mamba 4s to close out the year.
I think Nike oversaturated the OG 1 market. I remember when it was a big deal when an OG 1 dropped. People literally camped out for Baron 1s at Nike Georgetown in DC in 2014 Now it’s like a weekly or bi-weekly drop lol

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we all get the shoes, I’m just worried the oversaturation is also ironically the reason we get so many bad cws of OG 1s.

I think Nike oversaturated the OG 1 market. I remember when it was a big deal when an OG 1 dropped. People literally camped out for Baron 1s at Nike Georgetown in DC in 2014 Now it’s like a weekly or bi-weekly drop lol

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we all get the shoes, I’m just worried the oversaturation is also ironically the reason we get so many bad cws of OG 1s.

Yup… tons of meh colorways. we just had that awful mauve’s last week…

Like who wants a Jordan named after their great grandma…. no one wants that color

Yup… tons of meh colorways. we just had that awful mauve’s last week…

Like who wants a Jordan named after their great grandma…. no one wants that color
I feel like a broken record but for the life of me I don’t understand why they won’t put out better cws in larger numbers. Like who is going for Mauves and Pralines, especially at $180 retail? They clearly can put out good cws that will sellout or at least come close to it at $180 (i.e. Palominos) so idk why they just don’t pull back on all the sh*t ones.

Back
Top Bottom