Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

I don't get the hate on shoe youtubers. Their info and opinions are no different than any here on niketalk.

I don't get the hate on shoe youtubers. Their info and opinions are no different than any here on niketalk.

speaking for myself, I hate them bc they cop everything I wanted and struck out on. Yes I know I am a hater haha

And majority of them are just cringy.

I like that one guy who puts his shoes on the spinning plate and then does the on feet. That’s about it lol

speaking for myself, I hate them bc they cop everything I wanted and struck out on. Yes I know I am a hater haha

And majority of them are just cringy.

I like that one guy who puts his shoes on the spinning plate and then does the on feet. That’s about it lol

For a retired dude you sure be hitting on a lot of stuff 🤔

They are perceived to many as for the culture, plus they’re getting paid for their opinions, whereas our opinions are considered hate

Size 10. Retail plus $15 for shipping if anyone is interested

Attachments

• IMG_5782.jpeg
    IMG_5782.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 1,162

I don’t have a dislike for them all but I do dislike the ones who think we are here to watch them. I don’t care about your wife. I don’t care about your dog. I don’t care that you have a kid on the way: show the shoes that’s it. Sean Go, Tmcii and wear testers are cool. Actually Tony’s boy Bullit RC is cool he just shows the shoes and the different pants and his videos don’t become about himself.

Got a chance to peep these on-foot at wifey's chosen mothers day dinner spot...

Did not dislike them but no longer pressed to complete the set... gotta pay around retail or bust. The patent-like hits come off a bit too juvenile.

Perhaps a good lace swap can balance them out. The blacks aren't it.

I wish somebody would show them with sail laces and maybe light blue or yellow...basically one of the colors in the ankle area so the rest of us can see if they pop more with other laces..

Back
Top Bottom