Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

E5E6E40D-69EC-4E5C-B8CC-62A5640D83AA.jpeg

Thanks to wolf reynolds wolf reynolds for the alley oop. Pretty dope shoe. Picks and vids don’t do it justice.

I hit the the first ones on the old ftl app

The good ol days
Same Fam, I remember being in the movies watching Into the Spider-Verse when the FTL App countdown ended & I hit, I was happy as hell! 😂 those where the best times shopping with them, I hit everything back then!

Just received my pair and am really disappointed. They look and feel very cheap. The white "leather" is of visibly poor quality. I was actually really into these shoes and looked forward to getting them, but they're like a 6/10 at best for me.

Just received my pair and am really disappointed. They look and feel very cheap. The white "leather" is of visibly poor quality. I was actually really into these shoes and looked forward to getting them, but they're like a 6/10 at best for me.
Seems like they put more quality into the different materials around the sneaker over the white leather toebox and side panels. What I don't like is that tongue, I'm hearing its super stiff compare to your average Jordan 1 High.

Its wild how the hate has almost been universal for these since jump...has relatively remained hated on, but the shock drop were damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get

and I'm hearing people are returning these.

I hate ya'll so gd much...
Crazy times fam. I paid the premium for these but there was an issue with my STOCKX order and just got the refund. I guess I dodged a bullet

Is there any Spider-Man labeling or pics on them?

Was going to get for my sons but might pass

Is there any Spider-Man labeling or pics on them?

Was going to get for my sons but might pass

It appears there's nothing specific with Spider-Man on them. It's just a color motif gimmick that's associated with that Spider-Man movie version on them.

I haven’t shopped at footlocker since 2021. Never hit anything since😖

Same Fam, I remember being in the movies watching Into the Spider-Verse when the FTL App countdown ended & I hit, I was happy as hell! 😂 those where the best times shopping with them, I hit everything back then!

It was definitely much easier to hit on releases you wanted back then before they converted the Foot Locker apps in 2020. I remember it was favorable with the head starts if you put in time to get the codes to input before the raffle deadline.

I agree it's a little harder after they converted it. But it should still be feasible to get what you want if it's a general release with high quantity.

But realistically, you could be assed out if you were trying to get a limited release with either app format due to it having a lower than usual quantity.

0CEAC168-7B07-44A0-A8FE-0E1C98734FF3.jpeg

I got them in yesterday and put sail laces in them. I like them for what they are but the 1.0 are much better.

Yeah, knew the blacks weren't it when I saw on-foot this past Sunday.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to completing my set.

Lighter laces definitely make the shoe look better in my opinion, but I am team "match the tongue" all the way for 1's.

Back
Top Bottom