Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

Just placed two separate orders within an hour of each other for the same size on SNS. Used same ship address for both orders. You guys think it'll get cancelled?

Just for giggles on two separate occasions I was messing around trying to add random sizes and was also able to cart an 11.5 and 10.5. I wonder if SNS allows multiples, especially with that 10% discount code

Still adding to cart on SNS. Get em before they're gone fellas!
Screenshot_20220619-234314_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just got an email from SNS saying " unfortunately your order could not be created". Said the item sold out while completing the order even though it said the order went through after I placed it. I suspect there will more of these emails going out especially if you did not receive a order confirmation email shortly after placing your order. I guess I'll just wait and try again July 2nd.

Just placed two separate orders within an hour of each other for the same size on SNS. Used same ship address for both orders. You guys think it'll get cancelled?

Just for giggles on two separate occasions I was messing around trying to add random sizes and was also able to cart an 11.5 and 10.5. I wonder if SNS allows multiples, especially with that 10% discount code

Well.. it didn’t say “limit 1 per customer” anywhere on the page or at checkout. So you should be in the clear. 👀

Last edited:
Has anyone's SNS order actually gone through and shipped? I still have the pending charges (not holding my breath though) on my cc.

Has anyone's SNS order actually gone through and shipped? I still have the pending charges (not holding my breath though) on my cc.
Got a cancel from SNS on my order.

Sneakersnstuff are the worst people in the world. They don’t even answer emails. They’re horrible to the sneaker game. Shoe companies should stop providing inventory to them & get rid of them.

SNS is terrible Nike, close their Jordan Brand & Nike seller accounts. These people don’t give one ****. Run SNS out of business.

Sneakersnstuff are so Pathetic you can’t even use their app to see order history, you have to go to the website. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Sneakersnstuff are the worst people in the world. They don’t even answer emails. They’re horrible to the sneaker game. Shoe companies should stop providing inventory to them & get rid of them.

SNS is terrible Nike, close their Jordan Brand & Nike seller accounts. These people don’t give one ****. Run SNS out of business.

Sneakersnstuff are so Pathetic you can’t even use their app to see order history, you have to go to the website. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Dude you been crying hard about this shoe......

Chill.Out.

Do you want some cheese to go with that whine ?
SNS isn’t as bad as you’re whining about
Sounds like you just discovered SNS

The shoe is ok at best. The resell on then will be like 3o dollars over. Or a big deal if you miss out

Back
Top Bottom