Jordan 1 High True Blue - January 14, 2023

I kinda want these, because I have few lighter pairs of 1 highs...but theres waaaaaaaaay too much heat coming out in the next 2 months.

playoff 13's
a ma maniere 12's
reimagined white cement 3's

I might klarna this down the road

Want these, but will probably wait for them to get discounted.

Is that really possible in this day and age? It seems like retro Jordans similar to stuff like this haven't gotten marked down nor are discount codes valid on them after they release since the pandemic began in 2020. I recall you could wait for most unoriginal colorways of classic models to either get marked down in stores or use discount codes on them online for several years before 2020.

But companies have gotten stingy with markdowns and allowing discount codes with stuff that's sitting since 2020. They just let them sit at regular price until they're liquidated. It seems like sorry resellers also compounded the problem with lack of discounts by eventually cleaning out stores with taking the stuff that sits after they're released. Perhaps companies realize that and keep them at regular price knowing resellers will pay full price for them eventually.

Is that really possible in this day and age? It seems like retro Jordans similar to stuff like this haven't gotten marked down nor are discount codes valid on them after they release since the pandemic began in 2020. I recall you could wait for most unoriginal colorways of classic models to either get marked down in stores or use discount codes on them online for several years before 2020.

But companies have gotten stingy with markdowns and allowing discount codes with stuff that's sitting since 2020. They just let them sit at regular price until they're liquidated. It seems like sorry resellers also compounded the problem with lack of discounts by eventually cleaning out stores with taking the stuff that sits after they're released. Perhaps companies realize that and keep them at regular price knowing resellers will pay full price for them eventually.
What you talkin about? I got them Heritage 1s for $150 out the door. Plus resale sites “discount” some colorways too AKA they sell them under retail

I really like these, but my wife and I just got our Chi 2s and I really want the reimagined 3s. If these had random drop during a down time, I’d be all over these.

Still deciding on these, that grey nubuck in the back look like legit dirt magnets that's what's making me hesitant about copping. Also, in some pics the blue looks light and then in others it looks like a navy blue.

Back
Top Bottom