Jordan 1 High True Blue - January 14, 2023

Size 13 anywhere? I forgot about these and the only size sold out is 13

Dayum I’ve never seen a AJ1 completely sit like no hype at all.
61A0C061-0B95-4C25-BE40-A963F08F2679.jpeg
Both heritage pairs sat. I think they are $100 on DTLR

Pulled the trigger on these, but I think i pulled it a lil too soon.

Nike ALREADY shipped mine.

OTOH, them midnight navy 6's, I never saw discounted anywhere, and they SAT, too, unless I missed some sales.

Size 13 anywhere? I forgot about these and the only size sold out is 13

Indeed, even the local boutique is not as quick to hit the 25-30% off.

I was basically going off Foot Locker & Champs regarding my experience seeing things sit at regular price with no prompt markdowns in stores or discount exclusions on their websites since 2020. They're the only stores I get my things at.

I truly forgot to account for boutique, smaller company stores or mom and pop shops where discounts are more common on stuff like this.

This is my first shoe acquisition of the year.

I was able to get a pair today from the Foot Locker in Fox Hills Mall. That came in handy because it's literally down the street from my residency.

I called after they opened and they verified they had a low quantity in my size. I ended up getting the last one in my size when I got there!

Although these are available everywhere, they still weren't easy predicated on the fact that stores didn't get a high quantity on them. A Foot Locker manager I'm cool with verified his store had only 12 pairs total, and I believe he mentioned all the reservations were picked up yesterday.

This is the first time I ever owned a pair of Jordan 1 High in my life!
IMG_6661.JPG
IMG_6662.JPG
IMG_6664.JPG
IMG_6666.JPG
IMG_6667.JPG
IMG_6670.JPG

Having this 1985 NBA All-Star Game Magic Johnson jersey since 2020 influenced me to get these. The 1985 parallels with the jersey and shoes were the primary reason for me. I've been looking for some '80s retro shoes to wear with this jersey, so these are a viable substitute since Nike is being lazy with rehashing Converse shoes despite owning them and their design archives/templates since 2003.
IMG_6651.JPG

Back
Top Bottom