Jordan 1 Infrared Samples via Sneakernews.com

Back in January of 2009, the Air Jordan 1 Max Orange was released; the shoe itself was highly anticipated and reviewed a number of times, so why was the release such shocker? That’s because the original colorway o the Jordan 1 release was set to be Infrared, but a last-minute switcheroomeant a Max Orange colorway was going to release. Going out the door with Infrared was the patent leather toe, replaced by a matte finish that is expected with synthetic leather. The Max Orange colorway was a success regardless  but some were outraged at the change, but now’s your chance to stick it to the man and own a pair of the Air Jordan 1 Retro in the Infrared colorway – patent leather toebox included.
air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-infrared-sample.jpg

399129801_o.jpg

399129912_o.jpg

399129779_o.jpg

399129737_o.jpg

399129894_o.jpg

399129842_o.jpg

Back in January of 2009, the Air Jordan 1 Max Orange was released; the shoe itself was highly anticipated and reviewed a number of times, so why was the release such shocker? That’s because the original colorway o the Jordan 1 release was set to be Infrared, but a last-minute switcheroomeant a Max Orange colorway was going to release. Going out the door with Infrared was the patent leather toe, replaced by a matte finish that is expected with synthetic leather. The Max Orange colorway was a success regardless  but some were outraged at the change, but now’s your chance to stick it to the man and own a pair of the Air Jordan 1 Retro in the Infrared colorway – patent leather toebox included.
air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-infrared-sample.jpg

399129801_o.jpg

399129912_o.jpg

399129779_o.jpg

399129737_o.jpg

399129894_o.jpg

399129842_o.jpg

Just got rid of my Max Orange I's. I might have to cop a pair of these. Patent toebox = YES.

Just got rid of my Max Orange I's. I might have to cop a pair of these. Patent toebox = YES.

Those could've been WAAAAAAAAAAY better.
The placement of the red is a little too much.

Those could've been WAAAAAAAAAAY better.
The placement of the red is a little too much.

I liked them until I noticed the PL on the toe box, easy pass. Thanks for the pics .

I liked them until I noticed the PL on the toe box, easy pass. Thanks for the pics .

lil to shinny. might catch on the discount.. even then id think twice before coppin. not diggin it as much. thanks for the info tho. =]]

lil to shinny. might catch on the discount.. even then id think twice before coppin. not diggin it as much. thanks for the info tho. =]]

Sorry, i meant to add i don't think these are releasing. There's an auction on ebay for them which is why the article says" stick it to the man and own a pair"

Sorry, i meant to add i don't think these are releasing. There's an auction on ebay for them which is why the article says" stick it to the man and own a pair"

There's only 1 signature shoe that patent leather should apply. I'm sure you can guess it.

PL doesn't belong on anything else, I can say the same about elephant print being whored out on every team shoe and hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom