Jordan 1 Legit Check Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah good call @from88til
 @sneakerp
 I definitely need to add black toes. I can't find ANY GM Shadow 1's, if you guys find any let me know.

Just looked on TB and found tons of Black Toes and they are so obvious they are GM. :lol:

Here is a link to GM Shadows, http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.334.Pl6CVi&id=38337306711

Not everything on that site is fake

If you know shoes those are 100% authentic plus hence the price.

They don't have high quality/GM shadows.

yea, those are just straight up fakes which are obvious to anyone and they have been around since the release of shadows,

but high quality fakes.. they dont exist. like the bred 1's that are out and baron 1's

yea, those are just straight up fakes which are obvious to anyone and they have been around since the release of shadows,

but high quality fakes.. they dont exist. like the bred 1's that are out and baron 1's

Not everyone. If it was obvious to everyone there wouldn't be LC threads on these 1's with widows peaks or 11's with no yellowing. Lol.

@zray11  you believe the pair you have on hand is fake? I know the 8/14/13 is a common date used on fakes, but those honestly look good.

does this stamp look good?
I have the exact same stamp. Is that common? Your reply/Comparison with your friends pair confused the **** out of me.

I'm beating myself up over these thanks to your reply.
frown.gif
. Mine look authentic, no flaws at all bar the same code on the lid. All the patterns I have compared with real and theres literally nothing that is different on my shoes.

I messaged someone I knew who got a pair in the recent nike europe restock and he said he had the same code bar one digit.

Someone explain this to me before I drink myself to death.

Last edited:

@zray11  you believe the pair you have on hand is fake? I know the 8/14/13 is a common date used on fakes, but those honestly look good.

I have the exact same stamp. Is that common? Your reply/Comparison with your friends pair confused the **** out of me.

I'm beating myself up over these thanks to your reply.
frown.gif
. Mine look authentic, no flaws at all bar the same code on the lid. All the patterns I have compared with real and theres literally nothing that is different on my shoes.

I messaged someone I knew who got a pair in the recent nike europe restock and he said he had the same code bar one digit.

Someone explain this to me before I drink myself to death.
update,

sry for the late response nts,

first thing, i got the second pair, and it looks way better, honestly, i didnt brother to check the QC stamp, because 1st, they can always replace the box, 2nd, im pretty sure there r real ones without the stamp at all,

things I always look at, detail of the shoes, lining, shape, quality of the leather , sz tag font, etc.

and my conclusion, thats real but really ****y quality. but still better than fakes

and another  update,

there r new fakes out on the market already, improvement: no Widows Peaks any more, Shiny leather, but not that shiny,production tag looks really good, The "Swoosh" on the side looks good, but some of the stitching r ****y, 

so, now, things too look for

1, quality of the leather, real ones r really soft, and not shiny,but u cant tell if u dont have a real pair.....

2, Lace Bag, make sure the extra shoe lace was tied up nice. take it as an indicator, but do not rely on it, because i found the way to replace the shoe lace, dont ask me how, im not goin to teach u.

3, Wings logo is embossed, the fake ones was embossed too, but not as deep, once again, u cant tell if u dont have a real pair...

4, nike logo on the sole, check carefully, the real ones r  squared off not rounded,  and about the pattern on the sole, dont rely on that too much either, i found real ones r differnt too....

5, check out the holes on toe box, real ones r bigger than fake ones.

6, Shoe tree for the heel of the shoe is WHITE, when it should be GREY, but they may replace it too,

so, honestly, if u dont have a real pair for sure, so u can do a comparison, dont touch it at all... u can always do LC here, but due to the quality of the pics and lighting, its really hard to tell sometimes. 

left fake

left fake

right fake

another add up, check out the middle sole, the pattern of real ones is pretty clear, not the fake one

right fake

fake 

real

real

fake, but I have seen real ones like this too.....

Last edited:

ppl. watch out the bred 1, there r some good replicas out now, this guide doesnt work any longer, u better do a side by side comparison if u friend have a real pair for sure, this is what I got.

this seems really good until I did a side by side comparison with my friend's from nike employee store,

and the differences r 

left real for nike employee, right fake.

1,there is a gap between sz tag and nike's tag

2, if u look carefully, there r small holes on the nike sz tag, im not sure if its the glue or the mesh, but nothing at all on the fake one.

and also the color of the red leather r slightly different, i mean slightly, but u can tell, and the fake one's leather is soft, but not as soft as the real one.

3, look carefully, the stitching was so off, 

4, thickness of the leather, im not sure if u can tell from this eagle, but the real one in the bottom is thicker but softer,

5, the insole r different, most of the real jordan has straps on it, but this one doesnt 
I think you're comparing two pairs of real breds and just finding subtle differences between two mass produced shoes. Not all will be the same based on production date ect... 

here's something off the newest pair of Jordan 1's... I just received a pair of the new Jordan 1 high og 'gym red's with this quality stamp on the inside box lid,,legit ?? or unauthorized ? gm? luckily the guy agrees to accept returns.. thanks NT

Will the Gym Red 1s be added to this? I have a pair and I'm not sure if they're legit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom