Jordan 1 Low x Trophy Room - March 21, 2024 for Away

Be prepared for the usual corrupt shenanigans with this pending release. Bots, backdoor, etc. 🙄

Last edited:
Trophy-Room-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Home-Away-2024.jpg

Trophy-Room-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Away-2024.jpg

Trophy-Room-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Away-2024-1.jpg

Trophy-Room-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Home-2024.jpg

Trophy-Room-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Home-2024-1.jpg

There's going to be two versions of these. Here are details about both of them:

Trophy Room x Air Jordan 1 Low OG
Color: Black/Sail-Metallic Gold
Style Code: FN0432-017
Release Date: February 15, 2024
Price: $140

Trophy Room x Air Jordan 1 Low OG
Color: Sail/Black-Varsity Red-Muslin
Style Code: FN0432-100
Release Date: February 15, 2024
Price: $140

I'm hoping resale won't be too high on these; I don't see these having nearly the same demand as the TR Jordan 1 highs.

This is hilarious.. saw this listing on eBay and I was really admiring how nice they look. So I message the seller to let him know that they are not authentic but they are nice and I wished trophy room did it this way. He responds by saying they are real and who am I to question based off of a photo. This guy can’t be for real right??

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2214.jpeg

Last edited:

This is hilarious.. saw this listing on eBay and I was really admiring how nice they look. So I message the seller to let him know that they are not authentic but they are nice and I wished trophy room did it this way. He responds by saying they are real and who am I to question based off of a photo. This guy can’t be for real right??

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2214.jpeg

Those look like those bootlegs that were so common in the 2000s.

These fools actually took a shot by dubbing these the Backdoor 1 Low. 😆

But that seems to be legitimate. It's like you have to know Marcus Jordan to get anything that has a Trophy Room tie to it. Otherwise, you're assed out. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom