Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

@KingRome23 So you can just call nike and say that your shoe has a crease and they give you a 20% coupon? More power to you bro and no disrespect I just find it kinda "troll-ish" to do such a thing. Do your thing though. I ain't mad at you.

Last edited:
@trueprada - good lookin on those pics fam, made my decision easier
nthat.gif

*searches for Baron 9s instead*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....... IMO they are different enough from the Shadows and Black Toes to warrant a purchase. 

:rofl: ....... IMO they are different enough from the Shadows and Black Toes to warrant a purchase. 

I actually feel the opposite. Lol. I have the shadows and thought they were to close to the shadows so I passed......I kinda want them now though just to complete the pack. On a side note.....shoe palace shipping estimating 10 days. Smdh

I suppose that's what it is since it's the first time i sell something.
I sent an email but i'm not sure if they have gotten it.
Haven't gotten confirmation
If it is payed by eCheck then it'll take a few days to clear into your account like a regular check. PayPal will tell you to not ship until eCheck fully clears. I went through the same thing when I sold something

If it is payed by eCheck then it'll take a few days to clear into your account like a regular check. PayPal will tell you to not ship until eCheck fully clears. I went through the same thing when I sold something
No i don't think that's what it is.
"In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Post Office and ship the item Via USPS (EMS) to the confirmed address we provided in the confirmation email and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Receipt issued to you at the post office(in .JPG Format)."

at 1st i thought i wouldn't need to cop bc i have soft greys. but i realized having black toes didn't prevent me from copping breds so why would i let soft greys prevent me from copping these barons?

@KingRome23 So you can just call nike and say that your shoe has a crease and they give you a 20% coupon? More power to you bro and no disrespect I just find it kinda "troll-ish" to do such a thing. Do your thing though. I ain't mad at you.

They ask for you to provide photos for proof, and it's a one-time courtesy discount.

Back
Top Bottom