Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I don't mind if they crease when I wear em, but if they came with it from the jump and I can place a 4 minute call to get a code for a future purchase, then I'll do it. We pay to get a near flawless product. Plus, 20% off the XI's and Foams next weekend will be a solid discount lol.

From my experience, you could buy three pairs of the same size, mix/max, and still not come away with a flawless pair. Jordan Brand's quality control is non-existent. I'm surprised "b-grades" even show up at outlets anymore. Here are a couple examples...

Last edited:
I had way bigger flaws than this on my '88 3's last year and was 'lucky' to get a 10% coupon...
eyes.gif

Has creases. Still love.
Same here.  And I thought I was the only one around here that doesn't mind creases.  It adds character to the shoes. lol 

It screws the resale value tho but hey, I cop to wear.. not to collect. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my 9s and 1s came today. both perfect in terms of no creases or that weird and nasty stain that others have posted. a little concerned about how strong the paint smell was (like celtic 1s) but i think the quality works for me. pretty darn happy overall. 

I actually feel the opposite. Lol. I have the shadows and thought they were to close to the shadows so I passed......I kinda want them now though just to complete the pack. On a side note.....shoe palace shipping estimating 10 days. Smdh
shoepalace sometimes doesnt know when they are getting their stock in (this happened to me with the gumbo socks). but they also have some kind of $15 cancellation policy if you don't wait it out and no refunds. check out their fb page, it's literally all complaints. hope u get urs tho

Must be these guys first pairs of Jordan 1s, wear them 2 or 3 times then come back here and tell us about those creases.

Mine came in today and they had a mean crease on em. Bout to call Nike and get me a coupon lol
If you can get a coupon for this ^^^ then I'm just gonna call Nike when my pair gets here Friday and say anything to get one… lol

If you can get a coupon for this ^^^ then I'm just gonna call Nike when my pair gets here Friday and say anything to get one… lol

Again, you have to provide photographs of the defect in order to get a one-time courtesy discount code.

Last edited:
Must be these guys first pairs of Jordan 1s, wear them 2 or 3 times then come back here and tell us about those creases.

You must not own very many retro Jordans.

You obviously missed the point of my post, they are going to crease once you wear them so get over it.
I'm sure I own more Jordan's than you and creases are the least of JBs quality control issues.
Put the shoes on your feet and spend more time looking up rather than down at your feet, problem solved.

You obviously missed the point of my post, they are going to crease once you wear them so get over it.
I'm sure I own more Jordan's than you and creases are the least of JBs quality control issues.
Put the shoes on your feet and spend more time looking up rather than down at your feet, problem solved.

A pre-creased toe box is completely unacceptable. I use Sneaker Shields, so creasing's always minimal.

Own more Jordans than me, eh? Doubtful...

View media item 909257

Y'all done measuring or nah? Back to creasegate '14 please.

These are definitely closer to black toes, leather quality is the same too, the black toungue sets them off nicely though.

Back
Top Bottom