Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I dont understand how shadows are going for so much. I had a hard time moving them for close to retail
Those 1s in December done change da game...
pimp.gif

Yeah I saw those jordan jerseys last week.
Its $80....rather get another Frank Thomas jersey with that money

I hope all the hype goes toward the 9s me snd wifey want these 1s more, I can finally put my shadows to rest for a bit love them they a everyday type of shoe like these barons they go with everything.

I hope all the hype goes toward the 9s me snd wifey want these 1s more, I can finally put my shadows to rest for a bit love them they a everyday type of shoe like these barons they go with everything.
haha thats the same thing i said a few pages back. gotta give my shadows a break

Debating if I should pull the trigger for $200 from a local connect. Or if I should take my chances RD.

Just found a respectable pre order on these. I have had no luck on any 1 last year, so found a good price before the gougers kick in on release day.

Now I can focus on the 9s for retail hopefully.
how much if u don't mind sayin
250 including shipping ... I got lazy on the shadows last year and after bred hype the cost went up hard, did not want to spend more than 250, and now they are hard to find if that. 

i think copping both these and the 9's could prove to be difficult on ndc. could be very wrong though.

Debating if I should pull the trigger for $200 from a local connect. Or if I should take my chances RD.
Depends on how much that extra $40 matter to you. Not much money, but you'll probably be able to cop release day

Shadow's went for 200-230 on RD, you see where the price is now, its your decision though

Hoping I can cop these and the 9s! Like how they dropping them the same day they dropped them the 1st time around.

When they dropped the Baron1s back in 2008 I remember a lot of spots didn't get them around me and my spot only got 10 homes and 13 aways.

View media item 874166

Hopefully it's not like that this time around.

passed on the blk joints on rd & then again a lil under a yr ago from a seller who gave me hares & tan militarys for box :smh: at myself now

Back
Top Bottom