Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

C6149149-84FB-4392-B7AE-40D1AC15028A.png

That tweet was the most backwards tweet I've ever seen. In one moment saying definitely not Chicagos next year and then the very next still saying it's possible. So we're back at square one with nothing to go on.

That tweet was the most backwards tweet I've ever seen. In one moment saying definitely not Chicagos next year and then the very next still saying it's possible. So we're back at square one with nothing to go on.
Chicagos may or may not release in the way that the majority of the consumer market would or would not want them to release. Maybe.

What a shame. Gonna be tough passing on that Air Ship and Jordan 1 OG 85 pack but it's (non gimmick) Chicago's only for me. If its back to waiting so be it. Hopefully they get mass produced as a black Friday release or something that'd be great. Need 3 PAIRS.

At this point, we’re like 8-9 weeks away from release so I seriously doubt they would be releasing in Feb given we’ve seen nothing.

I feel like they were not even confirm and just confuse the pack for Chicago’s

just like the Bred that we’re suppose to release this year.. werent those confuse for the bloodlines?

No Chicago’s is a disappointment. Still though i had a pair of 2015s and 1994s and refuse to pay a high resale just to get another pair of them. Money saved.

No way JB let Yeezy Basketball overshadow them on All Star Weekend in Chicago. Even if it isn't the Chicago 1s - they will need some sort of iconic shoe for the weekend. Airship pack is cool but not cuttin it.

Early pairs of the 3m tongue fire red V's and Off-White 5's will be their push.

Early pairs of the 3m tongue fire red V's and Off-White 5's will be their push.

5 are not hyped at all. Years after Supreme 5s released, they are still much cheaper than pretty much the TS 1s that dropped last year. Resellers will scoop up O-W 5s but resale will not be anywhere near where O-W 1s were right after release.

I don’t care about hype but I honestly think if Nike/JB really wanted to bring attention to the brand, they would have a huge drop of Chi 1s like they did with Royals in 2017 and Shadows in 2018. Obviously, Gentry seems to be pushing back on this.

5 are not hyped at all. Years after Supreme 5s released, they are still much cheaper than pretty much the TS 1s that dropped last year. Resellers will scoop up O-W 5s but resale will not be anywhere near where O-W 1s were right after release.

I don’t care about hype but I honestly think if Nike/JB really wanted to bring attention to the brand, they would have a huge drop of Chi 1s like they did with Royals in 2017 and Shadows in 2018. Obviously, Gentry seems to be pushing back on this.

I swear he needs to retire or go help destroy another company :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom