Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

EC38AF46-6B5B-4336-B977-BD724AC6A73D.png
C73C0E35-1B7D-454B-B829-0BE66EA7889F.png

Last edited:
if its the pack thats releasing and not chicagos ill just pass... more money in my pocket but i really want chicagos... talk about disappointing if true smh
Gotta appreciate jb for bringing back the air ship and the og cut of the 85s. 35 years, its kinda monumental. Hope this shape is here to stay

If Chicago's aren't coming that's more money saved but my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined if true. OG '85 look is promising but it's original colorways only for me. Fingers crossed for Chicago's though because I'm in for 3.

Too many proven sources have come out to say Chis are releasing. I trust them more than this guy, but things could change so we'll see.

Too many proven sources have come out to say Chis are releasing. I trust them more than this guy, but things could change so we'll see.
They all just aggregate off the original source. People thought the Bred 1s were coming out this year after that one dude said they were based off the color code. Same with the yellow toes. Jordan Brand keeps their **** tight. I don’t believe a release until I see an official press release now.

Back
Top Bottom