Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I'm sorry Spiderverse was like trying watch Endgame in animation with a lot of non interesting Spidermen. I guess y'all over hyped it fo me. Spidey 1s still dope to me tho

Man, smaller sizes are over $500...Anyone know the deal with the price discrepancy from smaller to larger sizes? There's like a $150-$200 difference from 9 to 12. Noticed the same thing with Patta 7's, larger sizes are A LOT cheaper than the smaller ones. Is stock just that much lower?

Man, smaller sizes are over $500...Anyone know the deal with the price discrepancy from smaller to larger sizes? There's like a $150-$200 difference from 9 to 12. Noticed the same thing with Patta 7's, larger sizes are A LOT cheaper than the smaller ones. Is stock just that much lower?

I believe the Asian market also drives up demand for smaller sizes.

It's less about stock and more about demand. There's way more size 9s out there than 13s. There's a lot more demand for the smaller sizes both here and abroad.

Anyone that did a lace swap did you use white laces or sail laces thanks everyone
Both work, but I think sail works better cos white nike laces are brighter than the white bits on the shoe.. The tongue in particular leans more towards sail.

C7E26C9A-1F74-42C1-B8CC-CE4C68748B9F.jpeg
Switching up to the Sail laces on these
Lols good fam I went with white laces only because the shoe is white love the look on them now can’t wait to rock them

Love mine still waiting to rock them Just hate the bottom in them they will get dirty in minutes Nothing a little soap and water can’t fix

SNKRS bopped me for a pair in size 9.5 on release day, I'll never forget. Been sitting to buy and that was a HUGE mistake. I love Spidey too..

I'm sorry Spiderverse was like trying watch Endgame in animation with a lot of non interesting Spidermen. I guess y'all over hyped it fo me. Spidey 1s still dope to me tho
Guess you're not a fan of animation but Spiderverse is the best Spidey movie to date esp if you've been following the Miles Morales character. But to each his own...

Guess you're not a fan of animation but Spiderverse is the best Spidey movie to date esp if you've been following the Miles Morales character. But to each his own...
just wasnt good to me. spidey is my favorite comic book character. just aint see the hype in the spider verse

Back
Top Bottom