Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

7882FB11-5AD6-45F9-AAEF-48EE41F95367.png

Soon Come
Damn. Only the HOH in my town got those. Single size run. I was blessed to hit the only size 13.

I rock these consistently. Awesome shoe. Midsole is turning yellow like customizers do intentionally lol. I have even hooped in mine once when I was just wearing them to lift. The red on them will will say doesn’t hold up like real quality leather on the rev bred or even 2016 banned.

Crazy to see these prices. I was able to cop off of SNKRS on release day. Still on ice since this is the closest I’ll get to owning a pair of CHI 1s. I wonder what the pairs with the special box are going for.

Still DS. Hit for retail before the FLX fail era. The champs store manager held them for me 1 hour after cut-off.

Box also has free movie giveaways (a couple pairs of spider-verse earbuds, movies cards, etc.)

Good memories.

I got mine for like 275 a week after the release, my boy made a special Miles Morales box for me for these. The red 3M dots have a tendency to peel off over time. I only wore mine a couple of times since i have 2015 Chicagos and wear those a lot more. It’s insane that prices on these are so high

I can't believe I passed on these 🤦‍♂️. Spider-man is my fav superhero & at the time it's the closest you could get to a pair of Chicago 1s. Idk wtf I was thinking :smh:.
People lowkey slept because of the translucent soles. I thought they were fire the moment they were announced. I couldn't hit on snkrs or footapps tho so I got them as a christmas gift to myself.

These were a lowkey release honestly. They came out on a Friday if I remember correctly instore at foot stores that is.

Was def during the week, that's why I was late. The mall was like 1hr+ from work and it was raining with a bunch wrecks on the hwy.

Back
Top Bottom