Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Was definitely planning on passing until the confirmed Spidey collab and box showed up. I just love Spidey too much to pass it up!

So them crystals are actually a creation of the web on the shoe. Dope. dudes will be hustling for them joint.

Screenshot_2018-11-30-20-17-04.png

Man I really hope the beasts don’t suddenly jump in this thread. Joint was 6-7 pages 2 weeks before RD.. last thing I need is anothe Jordan to jump through hoops for in the 11th hour.

So them crystals are actually a creation of the web on the shoe. Dope. dudes will be hustling for them joint.
Not of the web. It’s the halftone pattern used in comics, and heavily used in the art style of the movie. Dope nonetheless.

Looks like a pattern from the Ben-Day printing process , a technique popularized in pop art and pulp comic strips . ill aesthetic - hoping the animated film is dope as well

Will try to cop for the lil cuzzos . Would’ve been nice to gift em with this box tho

Yo I really hope people think these are ugly lol and that resell is bricks. Would love to end up with 2 pairs. I need that spaaaaaace.

Last edited:
Looks like a pattern from the Ben-Day printing process , a technique popularized in pop art and pulp comic strips . ill aesthetic - hoping the animated film is dope as well

Will try to cop for the lil cuzzos . Would’ve been nice to gift em with this box tho
It does look like Ben-Day dots, but Ben-Day dots are equal in size and distribution. These are definitely Halftone, in that the dots change in size and distribution, and Halftone dots are a key component of the movie’s art style.

It could be suit texture dots. Fair amount of Spidey Suits have that raised texture to them. A good example would be Tom Holland’s Spidey suit, Toby McGuire, and various comics and even skins from the recent game.

Back
Top Bottom