Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

DOPE MOVIE!

Attachments

• 20181216_175722.jpg
    20181216_175722.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 92
There's a pair locally half size up for 260. I'm tempted but I kinda od'd on 1s the past few weeks: Rookies, Game Royals, Clays, and Ochres.

I'm debating on Spideys or Track Reds/Blue Moons next.

...Sigh, tax monies where u at, dawg?

Movie was off the chain. From start to finish, very good. Cried a lil inside everytime they put emphasis on the shoe smh lol. So sick that I missed out on these smh...movie is excellent

Of course when I decide to buy my iPad (not even the color I wanted) and Apple Pencil these pop up for $300 (size 8) on eBay after it ships and my card is charged. Hopefully when the online pairs come in they’ll go down. It seems like people bought most of the available pairs yesterday because of the 15% off code.

When i was watching the movie last night I noticed there is a jumpman on the tongue of Spidermans jordans. Im glad the released pair had NA.

When i was watching the movie last night I noticed there is a jumpman on the tongue of Spidermans jordans. Im glad the released pair had NA.

I noticed that too. Some dudes still can't get passed the "it's not a chicago 1," or "it not the pair from the movie" thing. I personally love how Nike executed it. Can't wait to get these things delivered.

I noticed that too. Some dudes still can't get passed the "it's not a chicago 1," or "it not the pair from the movie" thing. I personally love how Nike executed it. Can't wait to get these things delivered.

The sole is the only thing I don’t like about the shoe. Nike should made the sole translucent red or blue instead of icy clear blue

The sole is the only thing I don’t like about the shoe. Nike should made the sole translucent red or blue instead of icy clear blue

hmm i could maybe see that, but i really don't mind it how it is. nike loves that damn blue translucent lol the special box for all pairs would have been sick, and maybe if they also added some blue laces, small things like that, but like i said i'm happy with the way they did it. i also see a lot of people saying they wish there was more spider imagery, webs, etc on it or some graphics under the translucent sole... nah. the kirby dots was such a dope idea. nike killed it.

I noticed that too. The movie pair is more akin to threw 2013s . If they released the 13s with red and blue accents but same quality I wonder how everyone would feel about them.

Back
Top Bottom