Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

SNS shipped today.. won’t get my pair til next week

So are the bubbles 3M or just some randomness to match Spider-Man? Any pics with the flash on in the dark?
20181214_223134.jpg
lights off with flash. You see I have a little blotch of 3m on my midsole.

Oh my my my... my pair is flawless. Leather is on point. These are serious in hand from my looking post.

Anyone else intoxicated by that fresh shoe leather smell?

So mad there were no left over pairs where I went. One store I went to got 20 pairs, another got 1 fsr.

If you missed out, snatch them off stockx or ebay, you wont be disappointed.

So many people trashed these joints prior to the release. I liked from day 1. Thinking I may grab another since my size is still priced low. Good Eatz Peepz.

Guys...Jordan/Nike quality is ****ing trash. That fresh shoe leather smell you're talking about? Pleather and glue.

I really wonder if the people applauding JB quality have actually seen shoes by other brands or actual seen nice leather lol.

I'm still in for a pair of these, but I lost all hope on expecting quality from Jordan years ago.

Struck out on these. And there was a line waiting for unclaimed paired a hour before the deadline. Well...maybe a vnds pair will pop up on OfferUp.

Guys...Jordan/Nike quality is ****ing trash. That fresh shoe leather smell you're talking about? Pleather and glue.

I really wonder if the people applauding JB quality have actually seen shoes by other brands or actual seen nice leather lol.

I'm still in for a pair of these, but I lost all hope on expecting quality from Jordan years ago.

When you have your pair in hand, please undress that pig like a two tone banana. Lace me up homie.

Jesus ****ing christ. If Nike did not use leather, then they would not needlessly disclose that the upper is made of leather when they export their shoes into Europe, as they're required to do by law. If you buy a pair from Europe, it will come with this:

shoe-materials.jpg

If the leather was actually pleather, then the textile symbol would be used instead of the animal hide. Its ****ing simple, people need to stop with this ignorance and consider that there is a wide spectrum of leather qualities.

Jesus ****ing christ. If Nike did not use leather, then they would not needlessly disclose that the upper is made of leather when they export their shoes into Europe, as they're required to do by law. If you buy a pair from Europe, it will come with this:

shoe-materials.jpg

If the leather was actually pleather, then the textile symbol would be used instead of the animal hide. Its ****ing simple, people need to stop with this ignorance and consider that there is a wide spectrum of leather qualities.

Okay, complete **** garbage leather, not pleather, sorry. I swear you can't criticize JB or Nike in any way without having people rush to defend them lol.

Okay, complete **** garbage leather, not pleather, sorry. I swear you can't criticize JB or Nike in any way without having people rush to defend them lol.

tumblr_p9wgncSQRe1vke6hbo7_r1_540.gif

Was in San Antonio for a graduation. Woke up at 9. Struck out online after SNKRS would not take my cc but when I switched to Apple Pay it went through only to say I did not get the pair. Went to all stores at a mall in SA and no luck. Drove to Dallas as it was my last day in SA. Made it to parks mall in arlington and checked every store there too and nothing at all. Very frustrating lol. Today reminded me why I’ve been out of the game for so long ..

Tried to grab an unclaimed pair but struck out in my size. While waiting in line, overheard a grandma asking the employee if they had anymore of the bedazzled Jordan 1 sneakers.

I need a grade school 4.5 or 5 for my son for xmas. Inbox me if you can help me out. Missed online and raffles

lol y'all seem to really love JB, so that's all that matters
i get where u coming from in your post my man...im overall in the same boat with you as far as other brands...il cop some jordans every now & then nowadays but i dont have my mind set before i cop on hoping if the material is good or not when it comes to jordans..just simply because i like that particular colorway or model..like imma try to cop mocha 3s in the morning with no mindset right now of hoping the material is good..i just like the colorway + model..whereas if im copping a certain diadora made in italy or le coq sportif made in france or kangaroos made in germany my mind is fully set on expecting solid material before i get the sneaker in hand..i get you homey

Back
Top Bottom