Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Best time to cop on Stockx...Now or next week when pairs come in? Or y'all think prices will stay around them same between now and next week?

Depends, tbh. If prices spike, people are going to want the current stockx prices.

I seriously regret not paying $750 for the off-white Chicago’s, then prices spiked to $1k when pairs were being delivered (which was a good price knowing what they’re hitting for now)

My pair is flawless. My wife's pair looks like ****. Looks like i got 2 left. Ima see if she notices lol. Let me see if I can catch it in a photo

These look better in person IMO. I was skeptical, but I like the washed out matte look of the red to differentiate it.

They really don't look like Chicago's to me, just the same colorway. These aren't a replacement IMO.

Glad I have both.

If you see the movie you might appreciate them more.

FINALLY got my foot action pair in hand. I had a coworker do the reserve for me in case I didn't hit. He hit and said he would go grab em for me on lunch. Man didn't go and said he'd go grab em after work. Well he gets off at 5 and it's about a 40 min drive to the store. Its 5:15 and he's just about to leave so I'm getting anxious. I was also thinking he would lie and cop for himself to flip em. But he came through and delivered to my home. :D
These are sick and I can't wait to see the movie this weekend. Spidey has always been my favorite hero.

Ughhh I think I'll cave and buy these within the next few days. I don't even **** with Jordans anymore, but really want to grab these.

Size 9 , 6 & 6 1/2
36C7C8DA-9A73-428E-8469-D81D0E8D9274.jpeg

So what’s the difference between a men’s size 4 , 5 , 6 then GS? Because I haven’t seen any men sizes at any of my stores in these small sizes just GS but on stock x they have these listed as men’s too .. I’m so confused

:rofl:
Nah, might not wear these for a while. Decided to rock these instead
20181214_193556.jpg

haha hell yeah man, got the same pair. the slip ons run snug to you? I bought them when they first dropped in my usual Vans size 10 and put them away for a bit, when I went to finally rock em they were sooooo tight. Had to sell them and by then they were gone online. Luckily came across a 10.5 at a Vans Outlet for a great price. They look so good in hand. Great year for us Spidey fans.

haha hell yeah man, got the same pair. the slip ons run snug to you? I bought them when they first dropped in my usual Vans size 10 and put them away for a bit, when I went to finally rock em they were sooooo tight. Had to sell them and by then they were gone online. Luckily came across a 10.5 at a Vans Outlet for a great price. They look so good in hand. Great year for us Spidey fans.
Super snug. I was honestly surprised when I couldn't get my foot in em. Took the insoles out and put a thin one in em and now I'm good. Great year for us indeed. Grabbed the spider-man ps4 pro bundle this year too. Game was :pimp:

Super snug. I was honestly surprised when I couldn't get my foot in em. Took the insoles out and put a thin one in em and now I'm good. Great year for us indeed. Grabbed the spider-man ps4 pro bundle this year too. Game was :pimp:

Dying to play the game. I stopped playing video games at PS2 mad long ago (found my old ps2 recently, was covered in spiderman stickers haha) but yeah, the PS4 game looks insane. I've heard nothing but good things. I was trying to get the Spidey edition PS4 bundle, but it kept selling out. I'll probably end up grabbing a cheap PS4 sooner than later to finally play it.

Dying to play the game. I stopped playing video games at PS2 mad long ago (found my old ps2 recently, was covered in spiderman stickers haha) but yeah, the PS4 game looks insane. I've heard nothing but good things. I was trying to get the Spidey edition PS4 bundle, but it kept selling out. I'll probably end up grabbing a cheap PS4 sooner than later to finally play it.
You won't regret it. Would be my favorite game this year if it wasn't for smash bros

Back
Top Bottom