Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I can’t imagine it would look good if you had to mix the weird tan color in.

9F91C9FE-ADFA-4CC4-BE71-F3C2593A18A6.png
That's what they're using on everything. SAIL

Hyper Royal laces were so damn close :frown:

Attachments

• B38F5381-32B1-4D7C-B534-4EDB806E9B70.jpeg
    B38F5381-32B1-4D7C-B534-4EDB806E9B70.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 42
I never inspect my shoes when I buy from NDC. Stitching was on point, all the specs were. But they didnt send my return label. 1st the PG2.5xPS now these.

Was expecting my pair to arrive tomorrow per NDC customer service. I had to call as for some reason the "track order" tab on SNKRS wasn't showing any tracking info. Was constantly saying unavailable. So I called yesterday and they said Wednesday (and gave me the tracking number). So I checked this morning and saw on truck for delivery by 4:30 pm. Sweet!! At 10:30 am, my coworker from our parts department came to my desk and handed me my box (stupid swoosh on it). So I opened them quick to check out. Here they are at home a short bit ago. (without and with flash)

IMG_20181218_211545.jpg
IMG_20181218_211552.jpg

These things are BEAUTIFUL!!! I saw no flaws with them and that AJ1 smell!!! Can't wait to wear them. Though since it's winter in the Philly suburbs, gonna have to pick my days to do it so they don't get messed up. These really came out nice!!!

Oh, and like the guy above, no packing slip! Weird.

Nike definitely tripping with these swoosh boxes. One of my pairs came with a swoosh box and "just do it" tape. It all looks nice, but these boxes are just begging to "fall off a truck," especially this time of year.

Nike definitely tripping with these swoosh boxes. One of my pairs came with a swoosh box and "just do it" tape. It all looks nice, but these boxes are just begging to "fall off a truck," especially this time of year.

I swear these new nike boxes are screaming "take me take me!!!" with that big *** check sign laying on my front door porch, lol

Back
Top Bottom