Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

The thing with SX is when they’re good they’re really good but when stuff happens they just don’t want to deal with it. I had sellers that didn’t ship eventho it’s been 4 days and transaction still wasn’t canceled and I wasn’t refunded, they don’t follow their own rules. When I email them they don’t respond until I send another one for the next two days. But if I missed on a discount code and ask them to apply it to my order they will do it within an hr. As long as there’s still money to be made customer service is top notch, but if they have to refund anything...forget it even though it’s their fault, it’s like pulling teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the Nike swoosh peal off after 15 or so years lol compared to a leather one?

Saying an extreme number of years just to understand better

Last edited:
So I only heard of unbreakable kicks saying these are going to restock on 12/24. Anyome else confirming or denying this?

84ABD342-E7FF-4000-BB78-9E38BE5D04FA.jpeg
D519E312-1D35-4AD6-AC51-E20C2F68F154.jpeg

blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 throwing up the oop in my size before Christmas. Thanks again!

Pretty lucky to score a double up on these. Guy wanted to trade his double pair for my used 2012 bred 4’s. Granted I’ve only worn them <10 times and they were still in solid shape (stars complete and insoles unused) but mid soles were starting to crack. I don’t even know if he knew that the bred 4s were re-releasing in 2019.

D02469D8-E875-4D3B-8FC4-F34B647C2E14.jpeg

Pretty lucky to score a double up on these. Guy wanted to trade his double pair for my used 2012 bred 4’s. Granted I’ve only worn them <10 times and they were still in solid shape (stars complete and insoles unused) but mid soles were starting to crack. I don’t even know if he knew that the bred 4s were re-releasing in 2019.

D02469D8-E875-4D3B-8FC4-F34B647C2E14.jpeg
What a sucker

What a sucker

Actually, I responded to his ad and he wanted to either sell the spideys or trade for certain kicks (bred 4s were on his list). Also seemed like a cool dude when we met – didn’t give any f***s about hype or “value”. Told me his reason for trading was that he won 2 raffles and now was his chance to get a pair he somehow wasn’t able to acquire back in the day. Gotta respect that I think.

Actually, I responded to his ad and he wanted to either sell the spideys or trade for certain kicks (bred 4s were on his list). Also seemed like a cool dude when we met – didn’t give any f***s about hype or “value”. Told me his reason for trading was that he won 2 raffles and now was his chance to get a pair he somehow wasn’t able to acquire back in the day. Gotta respect that I think.
I dig it, respect

The movie is definitely helping with the flip flopping. Ain't gonna lie, didn't think much of this shoe but after watching it last night now I lowkey want a pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom