Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Mine shipped out 11:30 pm last night out from NDC in Memphis.  Delivery today 
nthat.gif

Anyone have their Eastbay order canceled?  

Congratulation to those who cooked and assists 

As for Me I got warned by the Admin for asking help 

Very SALTY here,

missed on the Release Day and got a WARNING 

Really like this shoe

I hope someone can find an online link or a restock, bookmarked this page as my homepage already.

Sad and Salty Me

indifferent.gif

What up fam. I was able to cop these on release day from DTLR and just wanted to stop by for some advice. I've just gotten back into Jordan's and now that I'm not a teenager any more I'm looking to keep these nice for a while. Any tips on keeping the shoes in shape?

What up fam. I was able to cop these on release day from DTLR and just wanted to stop by for some advice. I've just gotten back into Jordan's and now that I'm not a teenager any more I'm looking to keep these nice for a while. Any tips on keeping the shoes in shape?
1. Keep it in the Box and don't use it

2. Just Display the shoes and don't use it

3. Just Look at it and don't use it

But you know using it and destroying it really add some character on the OG 1's so you should be fine 

workout 5 days week, include some cardio, depending on weight goals maybe 3 times a week should be good.

lmk if you need any other advice like supps and stuff...

For you who are helping me getting a pair, really God Bless you 

Can't believe Good Guys lurk in this thread 

with Just SRP+Shipping+paypal Fee 

Wow! 

FAITH in HUMANITY restored  

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom