Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

U guys are misusing that 'drake the type' meme.

Should be something like " drake the type to set up a make a wish foundation for perfectly healthy kids"

Or in the context of this thread.."drake the type to apologize for flaking on a comittment he never even made"

Just received my shipping confirmation emails from NDC for both of my pairs. What's strange is that UPS says they are shipping from NIKE NFL DC...?

I still wanna know if that picking from stores to complete orders was true. Mines shipoed from the warehouse. They gave me free 3 day shipping which is pretty cool ndc usually takes 7 days to get here
I didn't belee dat Nike was picking from stores but the above poster said his shipped from someplace other than Memphis. My pair shipped from Memphis as well.

Last edited:
Any stores in the bay area got late shipment? Might look for a size 11 after everyone gets their pairs from shipment.
Buying Jordan's in the Bay Area 
mean.gif

Finally got my tracking info from Shoe Palace. its weird though its not UPS or FEDEX its a link to a site called "OnTrac" doesnt even give me a estimated arrival date. Does SP always use this delivery method?

Finally got my tracking info from Shoe Palace. its weird though its not UPS or FEDEX its a link to a site called "OnTrac" doesnt even give me a estimated arrival date. Does SP always use this delivery method?
Lol hate ontrac. You gonna have a middle eastern dude wit his wives n children in the van delivering ya kicks.

Lol hate ontrac. You gonna have a middle eastern dude wit his wives n children in the van delivering ya kicks.

whaaaat?!? u gotta be kidding me? is that fa real?...Ive never heard of "OnTrac" in my life. whats up with Shoe Palace using this service? I had to call them to get info on my order and they were so weird putting me on hold then coming back 5 mins later saying my shoes came into there office and that they would be shipped tomorrow and wanted to verify my billing and shipping adrs which were both the same lol I could see why they are called Shady palace now. smh...

whaaaat?!? u gotta be kidding me? is that fa real?...Ive never heard of "OnTrac" in my life. whats up with Shoe Palace using this service? I had to call them to get info on my order and they were so weird putting me on hold then coming back 5 mins later saying my shoes came into there office and that they would be shipped tomorrow and wanted to verify my billing and shipping adrs which were both the same lol I could see why they are called Shady palace now. smh...
Lol yea ive only dealt wit ontrac twice and that's ordering from bodybuilding.com. Once was coo but the other time the chick delivered the wrong box and I had have her come back and pick up the wrong one and go get the right package that was luckily the next town over....

Back
Top Bottom