Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Repped...Got a pair for friend oversea serving our country...

Glad I saw your post right away....now the site is hammered..lol

Just grabbed my pair. Different materials on the toes, but the quality of the materials is nicer than normal as you guys stated.

I think it has to do with the thickness of the material they used on these. The barons and black toes were very thin cuts of material.

View media item 1256572
As a bonus i got a sweatshop workers hair stuck in the midsole and painted into the back heel lol. Nike needs to implement a hairnet policy.

View media item 1256578

lol yeah I was just sitting here working and my page monitor went off.

i added to cart, then posted the link here.  Went back to check out and almost screwed myself...lol

either way, I cooked 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
For those that bought these at Shoe Palace in-store were they at $139.99 or $149.99 like their web pricing?

No Mark ups in store but some locations force you to to buy shirts and/or socks
Smh I hate when places do that. Local shop near me made dudes buy that pointless Slam Dunk t-shirt to go with the Slam Dunk 6s (as if the shoes weren't already expensive enough!). Guess there's not much that can be done about that though :rolleyes

Smh I hate when places do that. Local shop near me made dudes buy that pointless Slam Dunk t-shirt to go with the Slam Dunk 6s (as if the shoes weren't already expensive enough!). Guess there's not much that can be done about that though
eyes.gif
Why was DTLR suspended in the first place? I read somewhere that it was their shady business....Could adding $$ on top of the MSRP get them suspended?

We don't have a Shoe Palace around here, so the upcharge usually covers what we normally would pay for tax.  I spent just $3 more than my NDC order.

Anyone in the Fresno, CA area? A friend from there told me footaction has a full size run. I guess they got their shipment a little late. I'm not sure where the store is located since I'm not from the area. 

I got an 11 in my cart on shoepalace, but choose not to double up.  Not sure if anyone here wants it or if its even possible to pass it on somehow?

ShoePalace wasn't a restock a handful of sizes came back up. I almost got thru, but they were asking me all these questions at checkout and then got cartjacked.

Back
Top Bottom