Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Just realized weekend drop lowered the price. Wonder if that's a hint of the release to come. We all know Nike goes HAM quantity wise for Q4 if the bred restocks are any sign.
Snagged it for 203 shipped because I'm not dealing with NDC come sat morning.

Hopefully the gum 1's are similar on the radar.

Can't compare XI's to I's

I's will never been produced on that level.

Which is why I said earlier, people need to stop hyping these up. Most people look at this as a basic black and white color. Most people don't even look at these as a OG colorway.

With exception of the royals, Breds and non released Reds, every 1 has practically sat to an extent.
I couldn't give two *** if these sold out in seconds or sat until the sales rack came calling. I buy what I like lol

I simply made an observation that if the upper range commercial resellers like WED and ISS are selling them for barely any markup then it should be a telling sign. Normally, looking at past releases, if the early accounts are asking for a higher markup that means either the quantity is more constrained or the hype is real.
I don't think the hype is there for these based on that observation.
The XI are nikes xmas bonus for Q4.

Last edited:
Seen somebody on IG for 190 shipping now i pulled that trigger ASAP, just dont wanna deal with the nonsense concerning sneakers from Nov-Jan b/c of holidays

Last edited:

Seen somebody on IG for 190 shipping now i pulled that trigger ASAP, just dont wanna deal with the nonsense concerning sneakers from Nov-Jan b/c of holidays
Did the same at weekend drop. After sneakerpost closed down no one had good presale prices on 1s. Bought all the hyped NA 1s from them

http://weekenddrop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white
pic they are using shows them with black stitching though

Last edited:
I think I'm going to get a pair from weekend drop right now so that I only have to worry about getting 1 pair on release day. Do I have to pay for shipping ontop of the shoes, or is it 195 shipped?

nah i think those are legit, swoosh is perfect like legit pairs. they do look weird but possibly GS? who knows and doesntmatter at this point, they dropping in a week :pimp:

194...plus 15 shipping at weekend drop. whats retail on these? Are they shipping early?

ISS has GS sizes for $180 shipping now

194...plus 15 shipping at weekend drop. whats retail on these? Are they shipping early?

I don't think Nike has even officially said what retail is, hopefully its $140 but I wouldn't be surprised if its $160 tho

should be $140...

195 for a gs @SoleWoman  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom