Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Yup, gonna cop. Definitely hyped for these 
pimp.gif

Looks like a lot of people are fiending for these. Better be ready come November 8

Last edited:
Tts? Is the toe box roomy?

Fam I'm probably the worst person to ask about that stuff because I rarely even try my shoes on before I cop. I own a bunch of 1s so I just got the same 9.5 that I always get....

If they don't have a 9.5 I can even go down to a 9 usually. Sorry I can't really be of more service.

Glad to have my pair on lock. My local store was pretty much begging me to cop as many pairs as I want because I guess the demand here is not big for them

Wait a min.. and  you're from NY? Pic it w/ tag or I'll say you're BSing...

He's not BS'n and he's no longer in NY :lol: ... @nystatenisland has ALWAYS been legit when it comes to kicks and his collection speaks for itself. With that being said I need that size 11 sent my way fam :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like black toe quality. If so that's wack. But I'll cop. JB got us by the balls

as long as they're not like the 2013 Chicagos I really don't see what's worth complaining about
exactly , dudes complaing just to complain. these aint remaster, as long as quality didnt take a step back its the same thing as every other release.

for $140 these are fine

Just pre-ordered my 2 pairs off the weekend drop. It's a coin toss with NDC now a days and prices come out to around $160 after tax and shipping from other retailers online. I don't mind dropping the extra $30 to make sure my pairs are secure.

Weekend drop is almost sold out

Glad i kopped when i did

These are starting to be hyped

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered my 2 pairs off the weekend drop. It's a coin toss with NDC now a days and prices come out to around $160 after tax and shipping from other retailers online. I don't mind dropping the extra $30 to make sure my pairs are secure.
what sites
ohwell.gif
 wouldn't mind doing the same..

guess i shouldnt have slept on WD. Hopefully they are a super general release and i can come up

Weekend drop is almost sold out

Glad i kopped when i did

These are starting to be hyped

No, it just means they didn't have a lot of pairs.

guess i shouldnt have slept on WD. Hopefully they are a super general release and i can come up

what sites:\ wouldn't mind doing the same..

What size do you need? I have a legit pre-sale spot for $200 if you need them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom