Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I was just wondering as to why folks are paying more and securing their pairs now and not just wait till next week and pay retail?

The paranoia and uncertainty

Dudes get too paranoid and jump the gun.

Most times than not its jumping the gun for nothing

But sometimes the demand is great so thats the chance most take

The paranoia and uncertainty

Dudes get too paranoid and jump the gun.

Most times than not its jumping the gun for nothing

But sometimes the demand is great so thats the chance most take
This right here. 

Speaking for myself, the cost of convenience supersedes the chance to pay retail. 

I just copped a pair for $199.99 shipped. 

That's only $40 above retail -after taxes and shipping. 

Again, speaking for myself, that aint a lot of money. Certainly not enough for me to sit in front of a computer and compete with bots and stuff. 

Hit the nail on the head. Great divide between the " retail or bust community" and the " I pay what I want because e-camping isn't worth it"

Sometimes paying retail makes sense, but if you want something, it's worth what you're willing to pay.

Dont know why people keep bringing up royals, they barely sat in the first place. everywhere i know of sold out that morning

2nd, toro IV dropped that day as well and those were hyped. so lets stop right there

Royal 1's? They did not drop the same day as Toro IV's. The Royals dropped the Saturday of the All Star releases.

I know personally, when I press my luck I get burned. With the majority of these releases now, you never know what could happen. When I had the chance to pre-order the Lance Mountains, I had to drive over an hour 1 way and pay $50 over retail each. Initially, I was like "what the he** am I doing". But once I had them, I was singing a different tune, :lol: . I can probably bet you won't regret it

I've decided to wait. They are easily available on eBay from legit sellers for $210 or less. I've got 4 in my ebay cart now. Gonna keep an eye on it throughout the week. I'm thinking these should be easy...hopefully...based off amount of pairs and the decent price readily available right now.

I think these pairs are going to be more limited than some of you guys think... I've been calling around all week around the Houston area to see if HoH, Champs, FNL, Footaction, SP will be getting them and most if not all FNL and Champs will not be getting them (Houston area)! A few Footaction told me to call back Monday since they still don't know if they're going to get them or not... If anyone know a site that has these for under $200 pre-order please let me know! 

Damn dude who wanted $190 shipped Friday night now said, that price has gone up to $200 shipped.

Last edited:
I think these pairs are going to be more limited than some of you guys think... I've been calling around all week around the Houston area to see if HoH, Champs, FNL, Footaction, SP will be getting them and most if not all FNL and Champs will not be getting them (Houston area)! A few Footaction told me to call back Monday since they still don't know if they're going to get them or not... If anyone know a site that has these for under $200 pre-order please let me know! 

Did you get any of the other NA I's?

It's always that way.

This right here. 

Speaking for myself, the cost of convenience supersedes the chance to pay retail. 

I just copped a pair for $199.99 shipped. 

That's only $40 above retail -after taxes and shipping. 

Again, speaking for myself, that aint a lot of money. Certainly not enough for me to sit in front of a computer and compete with bots and stuff. 
$40 aint no big deal I agree with you, but you realize the reason why you are competing with bots and stuff, is because people are pre-ordering and paying for ATC and all that stuff.  its one of those catch 22's

Back
Top Bottom