Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Its not "always" that way, at least not here in Houston! Champs and Footaction got Laneys, Baron and Black Toe... 

These aren't a GR. None of the NA I's have been. So why would you be surprised that a store isn't getting them?

Some of you are acting brand new and it's making me wonder if you're just here because you think these will get a high resale value.

The same thing happened with the sport blue AJKO's.

What are blue sport AJKO selling for? gonna need to get rid of my extra pair that i bought for no reason

These aren't a GR. None of the NA I's have been. So why would you be surprised that a store isn't getting them?

Some of you are acting brand new and it's making me wonder if you're just here because you think these will get a high resale value.

Laney 1 and Hawks 1 were not GRs?

No

The supply is what it is, nobody wanted those ugly things for $140.

All NA's have been released in pretty much the same levels besides the patent leather Jordan Brand Classics. The only thing that changed is how they're allocated has changed. NA's haven't been in every store.

More people wanted black and reds and royals than they other pairs.

Last edited:

Are you serious? None of the NA 1s are GR? Highlight Reels, Laneys, Clovers, Carmines and even Barons were GR.... lol 

srs?

damn. i need no matter what

no gassin'...

definitely serious.. i've been pretty turned off from jordan quality.. the lance mountains were a glimmer of hope..

as i said before i had zero expectations for this drop.. i buy 1s at this point because i just love the OG colorways.. the quality differences have been highly noticeable for those who really pay attention..

This pair though--i was shocked when I felt how buttery the leather was and how soft the materials were.

None of the NA shoes are GR

those just sat because not a singl person wanted them

My connect that works at Footlocker/HOH said their store is only getting 18 pairs as of right now...Now i'm getting nervous.

$40 aint no big deal I agree with you, but you realize the reason why you are competing with bots and stuff, is because people are pre-ordering and paying for ATC and all that stuff.  its one of those catch 22's
Of course. 

The situation aint the way it is because of me, though. 

I'm a 34 year old family man who wore man of the sneakers the younger generation now covets. 

So, I'll pay what I deem to be fair, without having to deal with the knuckleheads that line up and/or the  computer geeks that make it hard to cop. 

Last edited:
Apparently you don't know what a GR is
Are you serious dude? You probably looked at my joined date and think I just got into this addiction.. I'm 33 years old and been around NT since 2001! Get real... lol All I was saying with my original post was that the same stores that carried those NA 1's, aren't going to be carrying these or didn't know if they were getting them... RELAX!! LOL

These will be limited because of the nature of the NA

Not one has been GR

Stay woke NT fam

These may be a hard kop

6 days all.. I must cop, and if I don't you will see the salt level increase to water retention levels. 

TBH I haven't been suped about a release in a long time..God I cant wait til saturday

Seeing a few pics here and there, some angles show shadow quality leather on the black, others seeking a little stiff akin to the black toes.

Any way to get some better comparisons from our folks who have both?
Might help quell the uncertainty.

For me, I sold my black toes for these because I'm hoping for shadow quality leather.

If someone finds these for $180 shipped let a brotha know, im gonna cop. I have a feeling saturday is gonna be hectic and require luck. the more i see these the more i know i need em

There are a few top rated sellers that will do around 180 shipped invoice. if you guys really want pairs, just message them ebay dudes.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom