Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Shadows are just temporary consolation prices for people who couldnt get the breds or royals last year.

For my pair from US to UAE in 7 Days lol, so happy to the leather quality and like most of the people here. 1 pair is tumble leather and the other pair is premium leather. I just hope starting on this release all OG 1's will have a premium leather like this or better.

Still wishin I coulda scooped for retail... Prices on the bay are gettin ridiculous... Dude wanted 240 for a pair he tried on smh

i picked up a DS pair on ebay two days ago for 170 shipped, so there's still decent deals out there..

I know someone with a size 12 and a size 13 lol he loves them but he would probably sell one to a fellow niketalker. Pm me and I can ask him if you want to buy. Sorry I know know buying/selling in this thread but just responding to him

Shadows are just temporary consolation prices for people who couldnt get the breds or royals last year.
This. Shadows were definitely under the radar for a minute until breds/royals jumped in price and everyone got thirsty. I mean, where was everyone at when they hit outlets last year and multiples were copped for a bill and some change?

Last edited:

Other than stitching on the soles, anyone know how to spot fakes of these online?
i would assume checking for  the usual signs with gm 1's: widows peaks, shape of the shoe, triangular shapes on the bottom of the sole...etc

if in hand, the quality could be a major sign as well. 

This. Shadows were definitely under the radar for a minute until breds/royals jumped in price and everyone got thirsty. I mean, where was everyone at when they hit outlets last year and multiples were copped for a bill and some change?
shadows hit outlets? 

i don't think people were looking for shadows when they dropped. had they dropped on a different day from the toro's, there would have been more noise for them.

either way, they're both nice. i prefer to switch my beaters to the white/black though.

shadows hit outlets? 

Yes, I think around September or October right before the breds dropped.

i don't think people were looking for shadows when they dropped. had they dropped on a different day from the toro's, there would have been more noise for them.

either way, they're both nice. i prefer to switch my beaters to the white/black though.

The people that knew what they were and wanted a pair got a pair no problem. Now that they're hyped up and pretty much a needle in a haystack, all of a sudden the struggle is real. Unfortunately those days are over for future OG NA 1's.

Last edited:

Other than stitching on the soles, anyone know how to spot fakes of these online?
i would assume checking for  the usual signs with gm 1's: widows peaks, shape of the shoe, triangular shapes on the bottom of the sole...etc
if in hand, the quality could be a major sign as well. 

could be shape, from all the pics i saw months ago. the fakes now dont have widows peak hence the more accurate bred 1 that shape wise and has no peaks.

Back
Top Bottom