Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

They still have sz 13 and 14 left at the NBA store in NYC. If only I went yesterday I probably could have copped in my size.

White until the shoe gets dirty then make the switch. That new white only looks good fresh out of the box...

After making fun of everyone on NT for their in-depth leather comparisons and "oooohhhh so BUTTERY!!!" comments, my pair just came in from Flight Club and my reaction to the leather was all like...

I gotta agree with everyone. The leather is on point. lol

After making fun of everyone on NT for their in-depth leather comparisons and "oooohhhh so BUTTERY!!!" comments, my pair just came in from Flight Club and my reaction to the leather was all like...

View media item 1270970

I gotta agree with everyone. The leather is on point. lol
So true I was thinking everyone was just putting on, but when I felt em I knew they were nicer than the other og leathers

So true I was thinking everyone was just putting on, but when I felt em I knew they were nicer than the other og leathers
Exactly. But there's also a lot of debate, as people have been disagreeing and also complaining about the quality. I knew they were different THE SECOND I picked them up in my hands. The fakes of these were HEAVILY manufactured (and even being sold since the beginning of summer); I'm guessing a lot of people who bought through resellers ended up with some of these,

Haven't worn black and whites yet
mean.gif
 Weather here been sketchy lately 
laugh.gif
 Looking like tomorrow will be the day.....hopefully. Anywho, forgot to add this to my last post. 

Black laces>

Someone asked for beautiful woman wearing the b/w's not too long ago. Well, here ya go. 

Posted by @Bravelude  in the OG high thread.

Last edited:
I finally wore these kicks today for the first time to the mall since my girl wanted to go and as i walked by the bottom floor one of the guys at shoe cleaning booth asked me to clean my shoes and i just ignored him and i ended up having to pass by him again and he told me again and said he could make my nikes look brand new and i just laughed hard *** hell and told him to **** off and walked on by. On the real I hate those booths their just annoying *****, if i wanted my shoes cleaned i would get them cleaned with some good **** like jason mark or something, those booths are the main reason i don't go to the mall anymore they are annoying as hell. Besides that i loved rocking my pair for the first time and I look forward too having them for many years to come
pimp.gif

I finally wore these kicks today for the first time to the mall since my girl wanted to go and as i walked by the bottom floor one of the guys at shoe cleaning booth asked me to clean my shoes and i just ignored him and i ended up having to pass by him again and he told me again and said he could make my nikes look brand new and i just laughed hard *** hell and told him to **** off and walked on by. On the real I hate those booths their just annoying *****, if i wanted my shoes cleaned i would get them cleaned with some good **** like jason mark or something, those booths are the main reason i don't go to the mall anymore they are annoying as hell. Besides that i loved rocking my pair for the first time and I look forward too having them for many years to come:pimp:  
the anger is strong with this one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom