Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

well i just ordered off of rmk store and it sent me to some weird international type paypal thing and i got a merchant reference number, payment reference number, so to those in the know or have experience with this site, am I good to go? lol

I just bought the last 8.5 it's gone from the drop menu 

Sz 9 gone aswell 

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-5858-Nike+Air+Jordan+1+Retro+High+OG+Gym+Red+555088-601
It's all mine!!! 
nthat.gif

well i just ordered off of rmk store and it sent me to some weird international type paypal thing and i got a merchant reference number, payment reference number, so to those in the know or have experience with this site, am I good to go? lol
Never good to go until you have in hands. They cancel orders just like any other online store.

Last edited:
Took the L and ordered off of kicks-crew.... Hate paying that much for em but I'm really wondering if they will drop in the US. I been waiting on this one since the OG pic dropped so I figured I might as well...

TAKING a very long break from sneakers now... I swear I need to block the Jordan and Nike Retro section of this site

Guess I will end my search for LMs now. It was either or and seeing as how I just overspent on these those LMs will have to be chalked up as a L

Last edited:
judging from these responses, these were highly sought after.

Nah fam its a 20 page thread on release date... I think those who wanted these were willing to chase em down. Def not a lot of hype.

Some people will be caught off guard when they find out these were international only. Nike pulled that move at the very last minute.

I know everyone who is persistent will win the prize!!!

Just noticed my confirmation from kicks crew at 7:20 am!!
nthat.gif
happy.gif
 Good ending to my night/ early morning. Will be picking up another pair if this releases in the US. Gym red? Hell yea!

Good luck ya''ll 

TEAM WAY OVER RETAIL
ohwell.gif

i remember seeing these on NDC calender.. maybe something happened in production and nike was like f it.. international release only.. 

anyways i am glad i got a pair.. i will just flip or return a pair I dont own to make up for the extra i spent on these.. hated spending 218 shipped.. but it is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom