Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

http://sneakernews.com/2014/07/03/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-gym-red-wont-release-us/

Looks like you better grab em at the kicks crew and RMK prices if you want em.

LOL @ dude making a production at paying $169.... Shoulda bought em for $150 shipped off End like I did. No way im paying $169
laugh.gif

Hahaha @ you for paying over retail. Oooo look at me
i got mine for 232 shipped off kicks-crew and im ok with that seems like these will only go up in price..but for those who copped for under 200 that must be a great feeling.. i do feel like im still getting a good deal now that kicks wants 280 plus 32 bucks for the faster shipping 

Damn, what ever happened to congratulating someone for coming up on a dope shoe? This thread has turned into a hater session, for real. Congrats to those that grabed em and to the ones that will!

http://sneakernews.com/2014/07/03/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-gym-red-wont-release-us/

Looks like you better grab em at the kicks crew and RMK prices if you want em.

LOL @ dude making a production at paying $169.... Shoulda bought em for $150 shipped off End like I did. No way im paying $169 :lol:
Hahaha @ you for paying over retail. Oooo look at me

that actually really pisses me off.... thats a troll *** move by JB, i mean i know i cant have everything but i wouldve been more prepared if it was a known euro-only

gotta get off this thread.. making me mad i choose to take an L
mean.gif
 congrats to those who copped tho

I still wouldn't be shocked if they hit the states. True blue 3's were the same then they came about a yr or two later

Last edited:
kicks-crew just lowerd their price to 250 if anybody is interested.. it was 280 about 2 hrs ago

I still wouldn't be shocked if they hit the states. True blue 3's were the same then they came about a yr or two later

These ain't True Blue 3s bruh, LOL.

I'm mad I didn't get a pair but these don't hold the weight of demand as TB3s.
I think the crowd for these are true fans on the 1s model.

Even people who love the 1s aren't completely sold on these.

that actually really pisses me off.... thats a troll *** move by JB, i mean i know i cant have everything but i wouldve been more prepared if it was a known euro-only

I agree, they need to at least let people know "hey this is your only shot, take it if you want these."

Congrats frisko415 frisko415 , I agree that's not a bad price at all and you made a good move getting in early.

If anyone couldn't tell I was saying screw that guy coming in here bragging like he's better than others and laughing at everyone, then I don't know what to say.

Anyway, these definitely look great in person. I'm not going to act like they're the greatest shoe I've ever seen now bc they're limited, or act like I wouldn't very much prefer an all leather upper, but JB made some good choices putting these together and I'm really happy to add these to the 1's collection. I hope everyone that really wants a pair can get theirs for a good deal over the next few months.

View media item 1059946

View media item 1059948

View media item 1059949

View media item 1059961

New family pic!

View media item 1060165

These ain't True Blue 3s bruh, LOL.

I'm mad I didn't get a pair but these don't hold the weight of demand as TB3s.
I think the crowd for these are true fans on the 1s model.

Even people who love the 1s aren't completely sold on these.
agreed. The people that really wanted these were all true fans of the 1s, not enough demand for the states. If they released like the laneys and carmines(same number produced) they would sit in some places. Not all, but some because theres not enough 1s fans to sell this shoe completely out

I agree, they need to at least let people know "hey this is your only shot, take it if you want these."

Congrats @Frisko415, I agree that's not a bad price at all and you made a good move getting in early.

If anyone couldn't tell I was saying screw that guy coming in here bragging like he's better than others and laughing at everyone, then I don't know what to say.

Anyway, these definitely look great in person. I'm not going to act like they're the greatest shoe I've ever seen now bc they're limited, or act like I wouldn't very much prefer an all leather upper, but JB made some good choices putting these together and I'm really happy to add these to the 1's collection. I hope everyone that really wants a pair can get theirs for a good deal over the next few months.

New family pic!
nice circle of retro 1's there =0

@Bboyd  super dope collection fam.. would love to have those black and gold 1s
frown.gif
 Probably the shoe i'd pick if i could pick any shoe 

Congrats @Frisko415, I agree that's not a bad price at all and you made a good move getting in early.

New family pic!
pimp.gif
 VERY NICE AND REPPED

Haha thanks everyone, appreciate it for real!! Still believe 100% the best people involved in sneakers are us Jordan 1 fanatics! You just can't beat a high top Jordan 1.

The reds definitely look great in the collection imui for2oh imui for2oh . That's just the 1 pair of 2013 PL Blk n gold 1's, and two sets of the Rivalry pack. I'd love another pair of the Black n Golds tho! Really hope you guys can add this red pair to your collections, I know y'all got a nice gang of 1's as well :smokin

bboyd bboyd … NICE collection. I'll try and take a picture my 1 collection. I have about 9 pairs.

jacksodk jacksodk , yeah but they only way I see Jordan Brand bringing them to the US is if the hype is THAT big. I actually LIKE this move because it shows that Jordan cares for their worldwide market & for true sneakerheads that you have to work hard for these. I do think however that they should have stated that from the jump that it was Euro only.

Back
Top Bottom