Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Got my pairs from kickscrew and End. Currently waiting on kickz delivery and then I'll take photos to compare.

ruh roh 
nerd.gif

Just got my Kicks Crew Pair. So far, it looks like it matches the legit one on the website. I haven't been able to take out the insole. But the lack of Nike Air on the fake on that site seems like it's a more sloppy fake.

Sharp details in that boxy area with the Nike logo in it.

Logo looks okay, but kind of hard to tell from the websites pics. There can be variations in the stamping:

Distinct and sharp perforations:

Nike Air on insole:

Same my pair from kicks crew seems to match up with the legit pair on that website. I was going to freak out if it didn't lol.

From reps I've seen on youtube and rep sites, it seems like the dead giveaways are:

1) Nike Air missing in insole

2) Pattern on bottom sole with the Nike Air Logo is not as sharp. The little rectangles should be like two L's, it's not a fully connected rectangle

3) Perforations on toebox are not easily visible

4) Leather is harder and not as pre-wrinkled

5) Insole missing diagonal lines when taken out and looking at the bottom

Hopefully they don't make any better reps of these. Then it should be pretty simple just looking at the insole.

Someone who bought from AUS and EU should comment on their pairs. Then we can get some solid verification.

Last edited:
Might want to start checking all your Kicks-Crew and RMK pairs: http://sneaker4life.com/sole-up-com-kixdreams/
Good looks. This is what the community needs. REPPED

My shoes came from kicks crew. I've never had a problem with them. I'm very pleased with the shoe. The leather is sooo soft. Dare I say the best leather on the AJ1 highs this go around. Possibly the best of any Jordan released this year. The suede is also very plush.

Here's some more photos to verify kicks crew authenticity, as well as to satisfy all the material geeks. After all, that's what NT's about. 

WAX ON

WAX OFF

CHEERS

Last edited:
:pimp: these last pictures got me feeling certain type of way... 1st pair out of customs should be here shortly.... will double up thanks to a NT'er :nerd:

Good looks. This is what the community needs. REPPED
My shoes came from kicks crew. I've never had a problem with them. I'm very pleased with the shoe. The leather is sooo soft. Dare I say the best leather on the AJ1 highs this go around. Possibly the best of any Jordan released this year. The suede is also very plush.

Here's some more photos to verify kicks crew authenticity, as well as to satisfy all the material geeks. After all, that's what NT's about. 
View media item 1070167
View media item 1070172
View media item 1070180

View media item 1070182

View media item 1070183

View media item 1070184

View media item 1070185

View media item 1070186

View media item 1070187

View media item 1070188

View media item 1070190
WAX ON
View media item 1070191
WAX OFF
View media item 1070192

View media item 1070194
CHEERS

How much was your total from kickscrew?

How much was your total from kickscrew?
For size 9 before the second price hick $224 total. $200 for shoe and $24 for lowest international shipping which is also automatically insured.  No customs unless they include them in the fee. 

Satisfied customer here for KC and JB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom