Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YA...these are a must cop...why the strap tho..lol anyway how much anyone know?

bout to cancel the low phats i ordered on niketalk.
r thy gonna be that limited?
no fl ftl champs?
will it be in online shops at least?

they aiight til you look at the back part with the extra leather piece.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

grin.gif

Weak...
1) Jumpman on the heel.
2) Extra leather part, even after strap is removed.
3) Jumpman on tongue.
4) NOT ORIGINAL!

I believe I'm speaking for most. (IMO)
Or maybe it's just because I own the '94,
& both black/blue and black/red from '01.
and these are a disgrace compared to them.

Anyone agree?

in all do respect yes you have some dope Retro I's but that time has passed we are now in the Jumpman era so deal with it.

so no i dont agree.

Originally Posted by G Raider

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

grin.gif

Weak...
1) Jumpman on the heel.
2) Extra leather part, even after strap is removed.
3) Jumpman on tongue.
4) NOT ORIGINAL!

I believe I'm speaking for most. (IMO)
Or maybe it's just because I own the '94,
& both black/blue and black/red from '01.
and these are a disgrace compared to them.

Anyone agree?

in all do respect yes you have some dope Retro I's but that time has passed we are now in the Jumpman era so deal with it.

so no i dont agree.
I feel you due to the fact that I HATE when i see new dudes with the new black cement iii's when i got the 01 pair. I mean you're only madcause you have the older pair. I get it. You're mad that your 01 pair and 94 pair lost some value. I have that feeling too. I don't have a pair ofblack red i's from either year. So seeing this just makes me happy as hell. The straps are pretty sucky, but i can deal with it. I'd love an older pairtoo.

AS for the jumpman, i don't give a f*ck anymore. i gave up and plus i noticed that time moves on and you just got to move the hell on.

cop x3
ima try and take the extra leather part out of 1 of them and if it works ill do that on the other 2
november is gonna be an expensive month but good thing its my birthday month

I'ma try to cop if I got the ends. These are just a classic style. Once your pants cover the top of the shoe, it's hard to tell whether it's an O.Gor Retro to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom