Jordan 1 Retro OG Pinnacle “Vachetta Tan"

Ordered these yesterday from eBay. A few problems though.

According to the seller they are worn once in the store. Damaged with a scuff on the right toe and the right shoe is a lot darker than the left. I am confident I can get the left shoe to darken up as time goes by or I can damage them on purpose with some water or something.

They're 10.5 and I usually wear 11. Hopefully I can stretch the leather in the toe box - I hear these fit big and most people go half a size down so fingers crossed that is the case and they're nice to my wide feet.

But I just had to scoop them up since they were $185 shipped. 

^ aw man so your the one who got them before I could purchase. :lol:

Yeah you should be good bro. Feel like you could go a half or even a full size down

^ aw man so your the one who got them before I could purchase.
laugh.gif

Yeah you should be good bro. Feel like you could go a half or even a full size down
Haha yeah that was me. And I took a full hour before I pulled the trigger.

However I had a lot of trouble with the order. He saw that I was not from the USA, so he refunded the order because he wants to deal with USA buyers only to avoid potential international scammers. A few emails including a tagged photo of myself later, I convinced the buyer that I am not a scammer and today he has shipped the shoes to my US ship forwarder so I can get them to me in New Zealand. PrimeWolf is a solid seller, would recommend buying from him again to anyone.

Last edited:
Ordered these yesterday from eBay. A few problems though.

According to the seller they are worn once in the store. Damaged with a scuff on the right toe and the right shoe is a lot darker than the left. I am confident I can get the left shoe to darken up as time goes by or I can damage them on purpose with some water or something.

They're 10.5 and I usually wear 11. Hopefully I can stretch the leather in the toe box - I hear these fit big and most people go half a size down so fingers crossed that is the case and they're nice to my wide feet.

But I just had to scoop them up since they were $185 shipped. 

View media item 1963600

View media item 1963601

You will be good with the 10.5. I'm a size 11 normally but my pair is a 10.5 and fits perfect. I was fortunate enough to try these on at the store like the good ol days. One of my pairs had a little black spot and I was dumb enough to use a cleaner on that spot and it got dark. Just hoping with time the patina will eventually kick in and blend into that spot.

How do these fit? I'm real tempted by that 9.5, but I wear a 9 in all of my other J's, except my shadow 1's which are 8.5 and too snug.

I see some copped to flip on ebay immediately....They about to take that L cuz ain't no resell profit in these anymore, unless getting below retail. Pairs going to the outlet once they return back. Tans and Blacks are worth holding onto imo though.

Last edited:
Mine just came from kixsquare with some scuff marks on it. Anybody know what i can use to clean it?

Last edited:
Mine just came from kixsquare with some scuff marks on it. Anybody know what i can use to clean it?
No, because anything you use to clean it is going to add a patina to the leather, which was the point on these. Just wear them and show them love.

These are amazing. Not only do I love the vachetta leather, but also the other features like the leather tongue, lining, and insole with the cross-stitch pattern. My pair has a few scuff marks (you can see a big one on the right toe) but I don't care since I paid $185 for these 
smokin.gif

just got my pair from the snkrs release. anyone have success removing the metal off the back?

Back
Top Bottom