Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

He’s a lot better than 99.999999999 percent of the shoetube. Foamer, breakable, etc etc are all cringeworthy and they’re serious. At least this guy is funny, in a dry humor way. A lot of people don’t get Steven Wright either.

Foamer actually has utilitarian vids though-specifically, the ones where he shows how shoes hold up after months and sometimes years of wear. I do agree his loud personality can get annoying though since it kind of seems contrived with his catch phrases and whatnot. Then again, even the best shoetubers like Mike Rich (“dooo it”) have their own catch phrases.

Foamer actually has utilitarian vids though-specifically, the ones where he shows how shoes hold up after months and sometimes years of wear. I do agree his loud personality can get annoying though since it kind of seems contrived with his catch phrases and whatnot. Then again, even the best shoetubers like Mike Rich (“dooo it”) have their own catch phrases.
All that “uncivilized” gear and stuff really turned me off.

All that “uncivilized” gear and stuff really turned me off.

Yeah that’s fair, I get that most of these guys are trying to make a career out of this. Not sure how ultimately sustainable that is tbh but I guess they have to hustle to put food on the table. I do find it hilarious how most of the dudes doing shoe reviews will unload the pairs they review on StockX/GOAT or will flat out return them. Mike Rich and Seth Fowler are the only ones who seem to keep pairs and even then, I’m sure they are unloading pairs they review (and probably cleaning them up to still sell them as DS after they walk outside with them in reviews).

I liked KickGenius when they did performance reviews since they actually showed on-court footage of the shoe's performance. Then Tre went off on some other sh*t.
Same goes for Jahronmon - I like him too because he shows on-court footage. Helps that both these reviewers look like they got some game.

The Sole Brothers do a lot of reviews too, but there's like zero footage of them playing. So gotta take their reviews with a grain of salt. I wonder how their game is.

All that other shoetuber stuff I don't really care unless I plan on buying a pair and want to see some on-feet looks.

I like Nightwing & Sean Go.
Hes Kicks is the worst...mad hypebeast.

Qias Omar and Blake Wynn BY FAR are the worst shoetubers given how big of hypebeasts they both are. Blake Wynn is such an idiot, this guy made an emo video after the Beluga 2.0 V2 release complaining how he hated they were producing more pairs. Qias is a huge culture culture and honestly just sneakers as a platform when his YouTube comedy channel wasn’t taking off. Wynn is probably worse because he uses his rapist uncle (Steve Wynn) and family fortune to buy sneakers.

IMG_20190719_161336.jpg
IMG_20190719_165956.jpg

Had some fun today with these.

Not sure about the heel collar? But nice creativity otherwise. Fix the twists in the laces and it will look cleaner!

So y’all stick with your normal OG Jordan 1 size in the Kostons?

I kept my normal sizing for the Lakers and Bones but for some reason the lows look like they run slimmer to me...

Finally resigned myself to the aftermarket for a pair :smh:...

Back
Top Bottom