Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I haven’t bought Js in like 15 years but really like these. Nice to see I’ve picked a shoe I won’t get most likely :frown:

Resellers beat me today

i showed up like 30 minutes too late

Dudes in front of me made their girls grab the last two 9.5's

Ended up just grabbing a 10.5 for my boy

At least one of us won

That’s bull****.

Nike Singapore dropped them today, couldn’t hit on the site. See guys posted shoes two sizes too big for them on the local market site asking 150 on top of retail. The game is making me sour. These asshats here don’t even like the shoes, they just think it’s what’s cool so they buy it.

I gotta stop trying these lineups. always mad grimey people out here tryna cut and finesse the line with groups. one kid brought his mom too :smh:

Yup i overheard them mention stock x so i knew them broads were with them to grab more pairs

i was talking to the dude next to me and loudly said man them ho** took the last 9.5's

i was kind of heated lol

Tried warning y’all that these would sell out IMMEDIATELY-Where the folks @that said these wouldn’t? Looking like a busted L for a lot of us.

These are fire in the summer
Perfect colors for the AJ1 Low imo.
I'm happy with my other SB Koston J's from July but these are even better. :pimp:

IMG_20190810_180423.jpg

Hopefully someone on IG will be totally creative and post a picture of the highs on feet while bending over and holding the lows. The sneaker community needs completely original ideas like that.

Tried warning y’all that these would sell out IMMEDIATELY-Where the folks @that said these wouldn’t? Looking like a busted L for a lot of us.

I bought my 9.5 on StockX when the price dipped. So I get mine on Tuesday, but I wanted my pair *now*, so I was trying to hit on Nike today.

Yo what the heck, guess I’m behind the times but how is my purchase already at StockX for verification if I just purchased it lol
They selling stuff now??

Yo what the heck, guess I’m behind the times but how is my purchase already at StockX for verification if I just purchased it lol
They selling stuff now??
Wow lol. Instant ship like goat maybe

Or if they have drop off locations set up

Back
Top Bottom