Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So they're not going to refund or cancel any orders.

smh. i swear i wish i was in the shop right now. would burn that ***** down dawg.

**** Zupport.

i have no idea what i purchased.

they disabled comments on their IG post too.

lmao. yo these guys are scuummmmmy.
That’s wild. At first I kinda laughed at what they did thinking they’d only get bots but I’m seeing many people got ****ed manual, **** is trash.

theyre saying that its exactly as described and you had t even answer that you know you're buying a picture.

who the **** would buy i digital picture.
Still call the bank and explain. If theyre worth anything theyll go to bat for you

edit: id take screen shots of their IG posts etc. before they try any more f-ery. jokes on them if they lost their sb account over something like this

9B7232D0-77FD-4EE7-83F1-D5AC6FD4F8D3.jpeg

Looks like SNS was delayed? Maybe that’s the reason why someone here a few pages back said something about the timer..still looking like an L because I’ve never won these things from them. Thought I’d share
Yes SNS delayed til 14th

So they're not going to refund or cancel any orders.

smh. i swear i wish i was in the shop right now. would burn that ***** down dawg.

**** Zupport.

i have no idea what i purchased.

they disabled comments on their IG post too.

lmao. yo these guys are scuummmmmy.
I saw it asked a few times but you didn't answer it. Were you using a bot?

Still call the bank and explain. If theyre worth anything theyll go to bat for you

edit: id take screen shots of their IG posts etc. before they try any more f-ery. jokes on them if they lost their sb account over something like this
Nike knew and was ok with it.

I was not using a bot. I was just being careless and don’t read German.
sorry. NO BOT.
this was a manual purchase through my mobile and paypal.
So you went to a foreign site that you know nothing about, didn't use a web translator, and clicked on every box to buy something? I mean it sucks for you but I'm having a hard time blaming anyone but you. Don't buy something when you don't know what you're buying. Sorry if that makes me sound like a ****.

I’m one. 100 percent true.

:angry:I can’t even man!!! Ughhhhh. Maybe you can show the bank your SNS raffle win for the actual shoes and solid proof that these are highly sought after- It shows your intention of buying those exact shoes and may help prove that foreign scammers found a way to screw over innocent buyers. Hoping this all gets resolved in your favor. :ohwell:

Lmao this is not going to work.

Legally, anyone who bought those pictures agreed to purchase them as the description stated.

You can’t willingly buy something with a full description of what you’re buying and then claim fraud.

Kith did the same thing a ways back. They flipped the URL on a few things and had bot buying gift cards.

So you went to a foreign site that you know nothing about, didn't use a web translator, and clicked on every box to buy something? I mean it sucks for you but I'm having a hard time blaming anyone but you. Don't buy something when you don't know what you're buying. Sorry if that makes me sound like a ****.

nah you dont sound like a ****. but you do sound like you dont know what youre talking about.
ive dealt with the site before. entered raffles and ****. homework was done.

went on there translated what i didnt understand more or less. the writing saying it was a picture never occurred to me as ONLY being a picture.
why would i select a shoe size for a picture. why would i pay international shipping for a digital image. it didnt make sense.
more so looked like a coding error or something type up wrong in the description.

and upon checking out paypal did the work and i went through the normal process.
again who the **** would think digital image was the only thing being purchased.

but i hear ya. always gonna be someone playing the game.
its a ****ty way to conduct business when you know for a fact.
lesson learned.

and to my knowledge they never even sold the actual shoe online!
so regardless yes i was not careful enough. but that was pure deceit and misleading sales.

For the most part I try not to mess with overseas site I don’t know
Between figuring out the sizing, conversion rate, shipping cost, shipping times and hoping it doesn’t come in a bag it’s not worth it for me

nah you dont sound like a ****. but you do sound like you dont know what youre talking about.
ive dealt with the site before. entered raffles and ****. homework was done.

went on there translated what i didnt understand more or less. the writing saying it was a picture never occurred to me as ONLY being a picture.
why would i select a shoe size for a picture. why would i pay international shipping for a digital image. it didnt make sense.
more so looked like a coding error or something type up wrong in the description.

and upon checking out paypal did the work and i went through the normal process.
again who the **** would think digital image was the only thing being purchased.

but i hear ya. always gonna be someone playing the game.
its a ****ty way to conduct business when you know for a fact.
lesson learned.

and to my knowledge they never even sold the actual shoe online!
so regardless yes i was not careful enough. but that was pure deceit and misleading sales.
Right, they didn't sell it online but people still crash their server for releases and they were tired of it. Their site was getting knocked offline for 3-4 days at a time. 700k hits per minute. It sucks that you got caught up in it but I completely understand their thought process. They put in on their ig. They put it on their blog. They said what they were going to do. They weren't being deceitful or misleading about it. And weren't they way cheaper than the shoes, like half? Between that and the writing saying it was just a picture, that wasn't enough to give you pause?

Right, they didn't sell it online but people still crash their server for releases and they were tired of it. Their site was getting knocked offline for 3-4 days at a time. 700k hits per minute. It sucks that you got caught up in it but I completely understand their thought process. They put in on their ig. They put it on their blog. They said what they were going to do. They weren't being deceitful or misleading about it. And weren't they way cheaper than the shoes, like half? Between that and the writing saying it was just a picture, that wasn't enough to give you pause?

Naw i didnt see any forewarning. wouldnt have even went through with it if i had.

the writing again saying digital image picture whatever didnt seem like they were selling just that.
especially since i was charged shipping and had to select a size.

the cost came out to 116 usd which did make me think but that was all at the back end of rushing to make sure i got the purchase in thinking i came up on a site that had em.

not sure how you can understand the thought process of punishing a customer or attempting to teach a lesson in that way. they could have just not posted anything on their website dealing with the shoes and would have gotten a much better result.

but i understand you saying be a little more careful.

so what do you think i actually purchased? should i be expecting a shipment of dvds or usbs? floppy disks?

not sure how you can understand the thought process of punishing a customer or attempting to teach a lesson in that way. they could have just not posted anything on their website dealing with the shoes and would have gotten a much better result.

but i understand you saying be a little more careful.

so what do you think i actually purchased? should i be expecting a shipment of dvds or usbs? floppy disks?
I went back and tried to follow the origin of all of this but couldn't find it. Are we talking about Bonkers in Frankfurt Germany? Or is this a different site doing the same thing? If we're talking about them, from the article I read, it sounds like you should have gotten an email with the pics attached.

I went back and tried to follow the origin of all of this but couldn't find it. Are we talking about Bonkers in Frankfurt Germany? Or is this a different site doing the same thing? If we're talking about them, from the article I read, it sounds like you should have gotten an email with the pics attached.

Nah Bonkers did it first and only charged like 10 euro or something. Something super easy to spot.

This was Zupport.
They've deleted all links and disabled all comments leading back to it.
So again the going about **** the complete wrong way.'

they even advertise an ONLINE release.

https://blog.zupport.de/nike-sb-jordan-1-low-unc-coming-soon/

Back
Top Bottom