Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

/\/\...Exactly! !!! This culture is so water'd down, cant even look forward to anything nowadays because we all know iits goin to be crap.....Sad really, its all about the hypebeast....JB say jump these little *** kids jump high as hell....JB & NIKE SB step yalls game up because it seems yalll forgot wht this culture is about, you guys are supposed.to set the bar...Not sure who's workin for you guys but man to me its a bunch of none sneaker enthusiasts hypebeast jokers....Thy will sell unfort, but thy could put SH#&!! on a sole and it would sell....
"limited quantities" is all it takes

The insole might possibly have a zoom air insole. They really dropped the ball by not adding more padding on the sides

Simple concept. Take an OG 1 colorway add zoom, sb laces and tag, padded tongue. 1's and dunks are my favorite shoes but, I think they dropped the ball big time. I think the writing on the heel was a nice touch tho.

Imma need your guys opinion here what would you rather get as trade bait this or the 5 lab 3s?I think i can easily score a pair i can only pick one though.

waiting for the patent "now that I look at them, I think that they're fire" posts the night before rd.

the "graffitti" just makes it look so gimicky and forced.

this has potential though, the cushion on the SBs make them comfy as hell, but as of lately their highs have been running really small.

also, a low top version of the aj 1 with some sb tooling would make a lot of sense in this case too
View media item 830981
but who am i kidding :smh:

That would've been hot.

These are buns. The SB Jordan pack is better, the Jordunk pack back in '07 serves as a better template. This is a average AJ1. No additional padding, laces, or dunk high inspiration.

I honestly like this colorway. Maybe I am the 1% lol. But in other truth, a simpler Black/White/Green AJ1 colorway would fulfill my needs just the same. I would much rather like to see a dunk high or low for the next 2 shoes..

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 people on ebay trying to hype these up. 

are those mid-nouveau's? white midsole and looks like a red sole (tough to see the sole from the angle of the photo).

yup, thanks for clarifying...dude who works at NIKE SB CHINA posted these on his IG saying "These are gonna be so good to skate"...thought it might be a teaser pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom