Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just copped pair #5! Size 13 $230 shipped!
nthat.gif

I'M OFFICIALLY DONE!

@mwalker wit that OOP!
nthat.gif
haha fam

you are going to have enough Jordan 1 SBs to last for quite a while

part of me wants to think your joking but in all honesty i would understand and tip my hat to you for covering your basis lol. But whew 150 pair? One day lol
the numbers alone, even sold at retail which most are worth more, is pretty crazy

haha fam

you are going to have enough Jordan 1 SBs to last for quite a while
YUSSSS

Last edited by a moderator:
150+

Actually had to move most of them to my bosses crib. He lives in a really rich and super secure area. Also pulling out an insurance policy on all of them soon. Just to be safe.

Disclaimer: Living in South, FL is pretty sketch now unless you are really well oiff.

Ive got my shoes insured it only ended up being about 21 dollars a month added to my homeowners probably couldn't get most of my collection back if something happened even being insured

But an extra... Would be nice

Last edited:
yea I haven't had the time to do the real numbers. however a homie I know has probably 500 or so. been collectin since the late 90s....he only pays like 30/month for around $100K in coverage I believe. Crazy cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't seem to get enough of these :nthat: Don't mind the glue stain on the toe box lol. Just took care of it with wifeys nail polish remover. Low key glad that the only local shop that got them in my city had 7 pairs to sell :smh: So I don't have to see everyone and they mom rockin em. Creases comin in nice btw.
View media item 877629
Nail polish remover ftw

I'm waiting for prices to drop on ebay but i def wanted to act before the fakes/GMs start flooding the listings- can anyone confirm that there's only legit pairs out there as of now?

I'm waiting for prices to drop on ebay but i def wanted to act before the fakes/GMs start flooding the listings- can anyone confirm that there's only legit pairs out there as of now?
im thinking these may be harder to fake due to the intricacies of the shoe

but they always surprise me!

I honestly don't see too many gm SBs. There were lots of fakes back in the day but I haven't seen one in awhile. These might be tough to fake well cause of all the little details

yea I haven't had the time to do the real numbers. however a homie I know has probably 500 or so. been collectin since the late 90s....he only pays like 30/month for around $100K in coverage I believe. Crazy cheap.

That sounds about right they will send someone out for anything over 40k and assign a value on the "collection" like I said I probably could not buy everything I have for what they valued them at

anyone has not received their package from lostartshop yet ?

their shipping eta is screw up !!!!! 

The replica question gave me food for thought. This guy said he received them from a pal and doesn't have a receipt. I am confused, what do you think? I'm a newbie http://bit.ly/OUZfGX
Thank you!

Last edited:
There are none , and never will be fakes of those .
alot of people would have thought that about db4s, db foams, db 3s, db5s, db 9s and the list goes on. Not to play devils advocate but the gm only limits itself to what they choose to make it seems.

alot of people would have thought that about db4s, db foams, db 3s, db5s, db 9s and the list goes on. Not to play devils advocate but the gm only limits itself to what they choose to make it seems.

Dbs are not these...GM market is always based on demand.And the demand on these is much leser than all the models you mentioned.Just an opinion though , no actual data here , so I might be easily wrong.

Dbs are not these...GM market is always based on demand.And the demand on these is much leser than all the models you mentioned.Just an opinion though , no actual data here , so I might be easily wrong.
i concede that the gm market is based on demand but im speaking from the standpoint that even with all the detail and intricacies of the shoe that it still can hit the gm scene. May take a while like all of the dbs listed but i wouldn't be surprised if it did. 

The AJ 1 fan in me likes these.  The SB head in me laughs at the fact that Nike actually has the nerve to consider these an SB.  Cool shoe, remind me of Pine Green Foams, but these couldn't be further from an SB if Nike tried.  Hope the next two pairs capture more of Nike SB, but I doubt they will unfortunately.  The one silver lining is skate shops being able to eat off of these as opposed to FTL co, FNL, etc.

Back
Top Bottom