Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Got mine yesterday.

Man it's a gift and a curse to work a block from flight23. I didn't even hear about the restock, I just happen to walk by and walked in on a wim. $153 out the door. Might be too small on me but couldn't pass that up.

Yea I do. They are a size 10. Haven't tried them on yet but I'm a size 10.5 so they might be too small.

Hopefully they fit comfortably.

Good vid except for the tap dancing at the end
gtfan always does that

i find it silly haha 
roll.gif

I'd they don't fit, I'll throw em up on the buy/sell section. I'd trade for black and red 1s in a heartbeat tho :nerd:

around what time did they sell out at flight23? i was on 34th around 4 to get a 5lab3 ticket and i didnt bother to check flight 23 smh damn

/\ cant. Been lurking since 98-99 when it was talk.to/niketalk pre-retro days.  Need 300 posts and Id rather not spam the community with useless crap just to be able to sell there. If  I didnt post 300 times in 15 years probably not gonna start now.

Im legit. ebay: zubins 

Last edited:
i'm gonna pass on these even for $220.00

this is bad quality

Creasing is like average. He is just leaning on them and they look super deep. Both of mine have creasing like his right shoe and they look fine imo. He put up another pic not leaning and creases arent jaw dropping bad..

/\ cant. Been lurking since 98-99 when it was talk.to/niketalk pre-retro days.  Need 300 posts and Id rather not spam the community with useless crap just to be able to sell there. If  I didnt post 300 times in 15 years probably not gonna start now.

Im legit. ebay: zubins 

just because you were lurking doesn't mean its OK to break the rules. if you would have contributed during the 50 years you were part of the site then you wouldn't have to worry about the 300 posts.

Back
Top Bottom