Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I get what you are saying and understand your view. I see it differently only because I wont be one of the people that will be sanding,scraping and stripping the shoe to death just to hurry and get it to that point. I will wear them casually and I can promise the white paint will be on there for quite a long time even after normal wear. The other thing is I just think the white paint kind of shows the original color under it a little easier right out of the box compared to the black.
gotcha! Yeah, I can understand people sanding but iwont be doing that either. Once the paint gets to the point to where its barely visible I may go ahead and speed up the process. Would be great to get these for retail

Why does everyone have to know what resell price will be? Just makes you look like a reseller. We frown upon that here
eyes.gif

OOoooO them box papers. LOL 

I think a lot of people are going to find that the spray paint will not be even straight out of the box. All the in hand pics I have seen have been kinda blotchy for the white. Can't wait!

I'm no reseller lol if I don't get them for retail or below I won't get... But these... I must have both pairs I'm just tryna see wat imma wind up dishing out cause idk wat shops by me will have them and not tryna camp out rather just pay the extra a week later

I'm no reseller lol if I don't get them for retail or below I won't get... But these... I must have both pairs I'm just tryna see wat imma wind up dishing out cause idk wat shops by me will have them and not tryna camp out rather just pay the extra a week later
i happily paid $275 each (preorder)... still gonna try and get them locally and from NDC just in case.
(note-preorders closed after i placed my order)

you can't be that stupid....
I read the whole thing and this is what I understand.

You get the tweet and DM #whatever first last your size

Then you get a chance to stand in line?  That doesn't make sense.

I mean do you get a specific spot in the actual line?

Last edited:
smh you dm the the hashtag your name and size for a confirmed pair. no dm back, no kicks. dm back, you show up at the time window they tell you and pair for your shoes. goodnight

Back
Top Bottom