Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i don't remember seeing any on feet pics of these so here goes (apologies if these were already posted):

personally, i wanted these pretty badly when i first saw pictures. after seeing these, i'm less convinced.
I agree, the money could go to better pairs

It's not temporary. The photo captcha is impossible to automate.

This is incorrect. I run an online publication where we run a script that reads the image of our featured articles and adjusts the overlay we present to the reader accordingly. Not only can it figure out image color but also its content. It's not the simplest thing to do but anyone with intermediate knowledge of scripting is going to get around this. NDC placed a band-aid on an open wound, so I applaud them for at least trying.

the images in the photo grid are nowhere near the quality or resolution of the images used for publication.

If I can cop a TLO-based shoe off NDC this weekend 

smile.gif
Lol  what shoe is in there. Reebok Classics.....

i don't remember seeing any on feet pics of these so here goes (apologies if these were already posted):

View media item 849547
View media item 849548
View media item 849549

personally, i wanted these pretty badly when i first saw pictures. after seeing these, i'm less convinced.

I agree, the money could go to better pairs

I personally like how the green looks, it looks very subtle and not loud. I've wanted these shoe's since I first heard of them actually releasing. What surprises me is that it seems like most people are passing both on the Jordan side and the skateboarders, I just hope this release is easy because I still haven't been able to get a pair on release day, all I want is one pair in a size 13 NDC!

This is incorrect. I run an online publication where we run a script that reads the image of our featured articles and adjusts the overlay we present to the reader accordingly. Not only can it figure out image color but also its content. It's not the simplest thing to do but anyone with intermediate knowledge of scripting is going to get around this. NDC placed a band-aid on an open wound, so I applaud them for at least trying.

Please show me proof of that. I doubt you are doing this to 120px sized images.

this whole thread is hilarious and its only because the people who talk mad ishhh

i tune in for hopes of valid release info and some interesting opinions, but i get my daily entertainment

LOLSMH TO THE ONE WHO CALLS THIS "GREEN GOBLIN 1s"

repped! went to pick up my lil bro 3s last weekend from FTA and asked the manager if he was getting the aj1 x sb collab and he was like the what? You mean jordan future? ...At this point im convinced a lot of stores aren't even getting this shoe sadly. Only prayer may be Nike or the HOH. Footlocker's site doesn't even have these on the calendar. If not ima try my luck online and strike out like everyone else haha.

Please show me proof of that. I doubt you are doing this to 120px sized images.
I wonder if all the ATC services that claim to have cracked this new Nike Captcha are using these anti-captcha services like http://deathbycaptcha.com . They claim an avg response speed of 15 seconds which seems too slow for an ATC service. But if the actual speed is near the 5-10 second range, maybe they have a solution. $1.39 for 1000 solved captchas barely makes a dent into an ATC services profit.

Anyone got any hookups? This new nike system isn't looking to be any better for me getting me kicks ahaha

Yeah man Its niketalk we got all the hookups , what do you need just ask it in here and someone will help you fam . Piece of cake , just state how many pairs and what size you need.

Yeah man Its niketalk we got all the hookups , what do you need just ask it in here and someone will help you fam . Piece of cake , just state how many pairs and what size you need.
Well **** imma need like 5 pairs of size 10 but they're not all for me...I'm gonna be keeping 1 on ice, 1 to rock, 1 for a homie, and 2 for resale...hook it up bruh

Well **** imma need like 5 pairs of size 10 but they're not all for me...I'm gonna be keeping 1 on ice, 1 to rock, 1 for a homie, and 2 for resale...hook it up bruh

Nah fam , its not for newbies like you , Its for people that have been in here for long and contributed so much , like @jwood23 .

We at Niketalk DO NOT offer hookups to anyone.

Last edited:

Nah fam , its not for newbies like you , Its for people that have been in here for long and contributed so much , like @jwood23 .

We at Niketalk DO NOT offer hookups to anyone.
Damn homie, I thought this was the NT fam?? Where is the love?? *cue Black Eyed Peas song* lol

Back
Top Bottom