Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

comon bruh get that trash FB type talk outta here
mean.gif

Using the word 'rape' to describe resale prices is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

2 skate shops in houston getting them...one doing a raffle for $250, one pair...you can buy extra tickets, $5 a piece to better your odds...

the other is doing fcfs $250 a piece...pm me houstonians if you want this info...

im passing on both...dont pay over retail...looks like a strikeout on this one unless something else pops between now and saturday...i will try ndc if nothing shakes... 
ohwell.gif

^^ lol 700 for cigar and champagnes each?! WHAT?!
roll.gif

i rather throw the 50 for the ATC service than spend 350..

Last edited:
View media item 1008829
Retail + Michigan tax came out to 318. Not mad at all. Quality on these is great as already mentioned a million times. Our shop only got a single size run of each pair but we aren't that big of an account. I love living in a low key area

Stopped by Extra Butter's RVC location today and they said they aren't getting them. Not sure if I believe them, the guys that work there are jerks lol.

Last edited:
Got back from Undefeated LV,
Dude working told me they are looking at 12 white pairs and 12 black pairs. Picked up a raffle ticket, only allowed to choose one color, couldn't get a raffle ticket for both pairs.

Got my raffle tickets. Store is selling them for $200 a pair. That's just on the edge of what I would likely pay on RD. I guess it beats camping if I win though.

Back
Top Bottom