Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

im not mad at skate shops who bump prices on SBs depending on rarity. if anyone actually keeps up with SBs youd know Nike pushes shops to buy GRs or else they cant get limited stuff, then the grs sit and they have to be sold at a discount losing the shops money every time, QS/HS releases are the only time they can make a real profit off SBs

that "gym green" effect is awesomeness! My foams are more copper, cranberryish at times though so I wonder what the predominant color will be ..

looks a stop by vertical urge will be necessary ..

that "gym green" effect is awesomeness! My foams are more copper, cranberryish at times though so I wonder what the predominant color will be ..

looks a stop by vertical urge will be necessary ..
They resembled the gym green foams to me at first too until my homie said they looked more like the pine green foams..which they do lol

Anybody know how limited these are? I'm really interested in copin these. Are we talking like 25k to 50k produced?  

Any other spots in the SAC area getting these besides PLA.

Hit the in box.

Thanks in advance!

im not mad at skate shops who bump prices on SBs depending on rarity. if anyone actually keeps up with SBs youd know Nike pushes shops to buy GRs or else they cant get limited stuff, then the grs sit and they have to be sold at a discount losing the shops money every time, QS/HS releases are the only time they can make a real profit off SBs
QFT

i doubt 4K Im sure way more. You may feel like that because only a handful of skate shops in your area is getting them but a handful of shops in everyones area is getting them. Ya feel me? And its dropping on NDC and a bunch of Niketowns. 

basically pray for the best.

I feel ya! throw me out a number of how many you think is going to be out there? tryna get everybody's thoughts 

hahaha leave dude alone. I know he was fishing for numbers and info to most likely resell but hey can't blame him for trying

hahah wat? I just like the rarity in a shoe especially in a shoe I like, like this one. 
grin.gif
 Regardless hot shoe in my opinion. 

Ehh if you think sb shops pay even close to box price and that they are losing money then you are kidding yourself.

The only way they lose money is if they let stock sit on the shelf. Ever wonder why they go on sale so quickly compared to big chain stores?

The sb shops are small and thus cannot sustain stock sitting on the shelf like a big retailer. So they go on sale. But they are still making money.

what do you guys think resell on these will be?

since shops are already taxing on these 

Back
Top Bottom